The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cereal Flavors

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by DomVapor, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DomVapor

DomVapor Unregistered Supplier

May 14, 2015
    I have Cocoa Puffs and Fruit Loops from Flavor West. Cocoa Puffs has too much chocolate and not enough puff. Same with the Fruit Loops...too fruity not enough loop. Anyone experimented with adding another flavoring to make these taste more like cereal? I was thinking of adding Captain Crunch at like 2%.

2. DomVapor

DomVapor Unregistered Supplier

May 14, 2015
  3. john333

john333 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I've tried several cereals from several suppliers. The best I have found to date is TFA Lucky Leprechan (positive I misspelled that).

4. Flyingfox272

Flyingfox272 Full Member

Jun 28, 2015
    Connecticut
    I like TFA's crunch berry and cap'n crunch, the LL is subtle and light tasting, it seems to taste "off" when the percentage is to high, for me the cut off was 7-8%

5. sketchness

sketchness Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2014
    Sacramento, CA
    Lots of cereal flavor recipes have fw yellow cake as the cereal base. I have used tfa fruit circles with a touch of fa lime and fa strawberry. Top that with some tfa malted milk and a little fw c crunch. It is okay to me but my daughter loves it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.