Chalice I is Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really, really like one, but who in the heck could afford that much...
Not m
AYDjG.png
lol

I find it ill(the world system of trade) & that some choose to spend that kind of loot on a chunk of threaded steel with some holes seals & screws, but hey individuals may have that kind of dough to play with. I see the unit & the maker like a high end luxury sports car dealeo. High dollar transactions that seem o_0 to the frugal or poor, often end up pushing design that makes its way into lower end affordable stuff all can enjoy cheap. I do not think BMW or Mercedes created Anti-lock Braking Systems, but I do know they pushed the envelope by reinvesting loot into design, then they bragged about it & the common man soon had such safety for cheap:p These boutique items are often unique for only short while. If they are good I consider them a sneak peak ;)

I would add it is messed up that nice peoples designs can be ripped so easy & that some vendors do not instruct the Chinese to keep it as koshers low profile whateva as possible as they steal from others design. Most vendors are lusting(in greed) for the products from manufactures, just like vapers do from them & they most have shown no balls to call future goodies providers on their BS & demand respectful change.

Calling the cobra atomizer clone that is not a clone of the Cobra & using its siam logo box would make mE [if I was a vendor] call the manufacure & rip them a new one for exposing mE to a lawsuit in such a manner. IMO Any retailer that sells that cobra clone with that clone box is full of greed that blinds them rendering them ignorant [more so than mE] & a liability to their own self/shops. Profit over sanity is not sane.

If a person or shop rightfully &/or expectantly is seemingly due financial lawsuits [they would likely lose if brought], I often label that a deadbeat[& keep that in mind when dealing with them]. & even if they sell mE stuff I am dependent on, I am not blind to nor ok to such silme, as It gets on mE by way of touching them & I am seeking to bE a better human, not a worse one. Silver cloud chambers one day by mE own hand are mE non clone dream:glare: anyway, slime only slides mE closer to making them reality ;)

8N9cC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread