Charging problems with Lavabox dna200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Griffin

Jan 11, 2016
Hello ECF, I'm having troubles with my lavabox accepting a charge. I've tried everything I can think of; checking the balance charger and fuse on the board, checking the battery connection, checking the charging brightness in escribe, trying a recovery charge, changing the watt-hour to the correct number. Needless to say I've tried everything I can think of short of replacing the balance charger or the battery and I'm stumped, any ideas?

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Hi Jeff! Thanks for contacting us and sorry to hear that your device isn't charging properly. When you have time today, please contact our customer service directly through our support ticket system through our website. They'll be able to give you some instructions on troubleshooting and see if it may solve the charging issue.

If not, they will take it from there on the next steps to take in order to solve your device's issues. Someone should get back to you shortly after you send in your message, if you do not hear from anyone by tomorrow morning please let us know and we'd be happy to follow up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread