The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cheap e liquid

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by pfaber11, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pfaber11

pfaber11 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    england
    Was in pound land today and noticed they are selling another line of cheap e liquid. It's by 88vape . Just trying the sweet strawberry and it tastes like strawberry milkshake . Really very nice. Bought a cola one as well but not tried that yet. When I have I'll let you know what I think. The sweet strawberry gets a thumbs up. They had other flavours as well like black current and menthol and cherry. I didn't see a tobacco flavour that i remember. The strawberry is a very nice smooth vape at 35 watts on a 0.5 ohm coil. Highly recommended.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Chrissie

Chrissie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for letting us know @pfaber11 - I'm off into my nearest town tomorrow, so will check out my local Poundland :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. pfaber11

Dec 16, 2009
    england
    Just got around to trying the 88vape red cola and it is pretty good better in my opinion than the sweet strawberry. A nice cola taste . I looked up 88vape on the Web and they are 1.99 so a pound a piece in pound land is a good deal. If anybody gets some more flavours of theirs maybe you could do a quick review and let us know what you think .
    Smoking is dead
    Vaping is the future
    The future is now.
    Thanks rip trippers

• Like Like x 1
  4. pfaber11

Dec 16, 2009
    england
    tried a black jack flavour today. made in the uk and really nice . got it from ucig in derby for 2.50 . very smooth and good flavour . i believe its 50vg 50 pg as thats what it says on their web site. good sub ohm juice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sapphire rose

sapphire rose Full Member

Sep 6, 2015
    united kingdom
    Thanks for posting will have to check poundland out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.