Cheapest 30ml bottle of juice you have found thats of good quality (not including China)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
There is no question the the quality of a Mt. Baker or a Heathers Heavenly or is going to be much lower than the quality of time-tested juices, such as those at Fusion, CopperCreek, Nicoticket, etc. You can go to WizardLabs and look through the selection of flavorings that they offer, then go to a website like Mt. Baker Vapor and see that Mt. Baker Vapor basically just adds widely available flavorings to an unflavored PG/VG solution containing the desired level nicotine. The majority of the juices are unmixed, singular flavorings in nic solution. The nicotine juice is pipetted from the vat of your nicotine level PG/VG solution, 10 drops of flavoring is added, and it's put in your package.

If your ordering key lime pie from a cheaper vendor, they put 10 drops of Loranne Flavorings Key Lime Pie into your bottle and ship it to you. If your ordering key lime pie from a more expensive vendor, they put their time-crafted recipe of lime, acytal pyrazine, cream, ethyl maltol, brown sugar, 2 drops graham cracker clear, 3 drops grahm cracker dark, and menthol flavorings into your bottle.

It's a huge difference. lol. Its the difference between vaping something that tastes like a mix of lime scented floor cleaner & sugar, between inhaling something that tastes like grandma just took a key lime pie with a buttery graham cracker crust out of her refrigerator.

OP- Check out VaporJoes blogspot, its the best place for people looking for good deals. There was just a post for 120ml of juice for 8.99 shipped. I know a lot of their flavors sold out, but you might be able to find a couple that are still available.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
HHV is not low quality juice. They offer great deals and good prices that people can afford. HHV is on the list on just about every expert vaper. And their juices are very easy on the coils as well. To me, a sign of low quality juice is when you get rapid 'Coil Gunking' due to not being properly strained.

Higher prices, and paying more for it... doesn't necessarily make a better juice.

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
When I started, I would buy the same flavor from as many different makers to see which brand I liked more. Some had stronger perfume/chemical tastes than the others, some would damage my polycarbonate tanks while others wouldn't, and they all had different color/tints in them even though the PG/VG/Nic levels were always the same.

So yes, there are definitely differences between e-juices, regardless of the price. As for what tastes better to the individual, well, if you tried a variety of different brands and the cheapest mass produced juice in town happens to be your hands down favorite, then that's all there really is to it. All the better incentive to keep you off the cigarettes.

However, if you are buying e-juice solely on price alone, you may be missing out on a good vaping experience. Lots of good links and opinions on this forum for different e-liquids to help reduce the guesswork when you do decide to try something new.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
Well... ECBlend has 30ml bottles for $8.99. Shipping is (for me anyway) $3.09. Add in coupon code 10020 and you get 20% off the juice. Brings the total to $10.26.

Of course you can add extra flavor options and whatnot that will increase the price, but in the end ECBlend has really good pricing.

[Edit]

Oh! As for quality... ECBlend has some really tasty juices (I particularly like their coffees). Just be careful of the tobacco flavors as they tend to be either the "barber shop powder" flavor or have a heavy floral note to it.

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
ed101z is right, and I really felt weird using HHVs as an example next to mt. baker, i was rushing & I could of found a cheaper website to plug-in for an example of a website that makes cheaper juice. HHV has some great juice, they also have some juices I don't personally care for, and some juices that come to your door tasting very chemically. The chemical taste is usually out of a juice vendor's hands. Its more the fault of, or the result of, the flavor lab technicians, or the process of extracting or making the flavor. & then it becomes the buyer's responsibility to understand that the extraction process is a complex one, and they'll need to allow their juice to steep & shake away the chemical flavors if they want their juice to taste more natural.

Anyways, HHV is a good vendor. Some of their juices are ridiculously complex for the price your paying. Some of their juices are ridiculously simple for the price your paying. I'll leave that up to you to decide. I am of the ecf generation that believes the less forum presence a vendor has, the better the juice usually is. We use abbreviations for our favorite juice vendors, because they reach their capacity for the week by thursday, or they post that they have a 3-4 day turn around time by the end of each week. In my opinion, the best juice vendors out there aren't spoken of here. & there is a reason they are so expensive. Their tobaccos taste like.... tobacco!! (as opposed to a tobacco flavored sour-straw candy) Their strawberry tastes like a fresh, ripe strawberry. (as opposed to a strawberry alcohol chemical bath) Their custard tastes like a sugary, eggy, vanilla, caramel custard. (as opposed to an oversweetened vanilla caramel) So in closing, there is a difference, most of the time. Of course there are also expensive vendors that don't have the best juices.

ROGNAL

Sep 8, 2013
EVANSVILLE, IN
I bought 3 flavors from MVB during their X-mas/ New Years Sale, all18 mg. Menthol, 50 ml, after about 6 weeks of stteing, shaking, open air, shaking 20 more times, leaving the lid off, and it is finally vapable but not great. 18 ml of their famous HAWK SAUCE, same steeping regimine and still perfume. Put it in the back of the closet. 18 ml of Banana Nut bread, didnt have to steep as long but is so dark and thick, I get 2-3 hits before clogging or fouling a coil, Got a free 18 ml of Franch Vanilla, I opened it and smelled it, perfume, but it came around after a few weeks of steeping, but I already have an 18 ml bottle from a local vendor and only use it to add a few drops to coffee juice for the taste.
I read all the good reviews about MVB, and this is not a blast against them at all. I did order during a big sale and Holiday time so the quality control might not have been up to snuff at on that day. They do mix everting to order, so expect to steep most of what they make. But IMHO 6 weeks is excessive to get a good vape. With all the good reviews, they must get it right most of the time but I had a bad experience and I am still in search of a go to Juice Vendor.

nufan

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Oregon US
I've been pleased with MBV. My daily vape now is there Berry Cream. I got a bottle of Naki's Blend from Nicoticket and while it's only a week old, I was excited to try it..taste burnt over 5.5 watts (protank 2 aero base on eVic). Gonna let it steep for longer but so far impressed with MBV...much so over my local B&M store, made to order juices.

Although, Five Pawns will be in my fiancee's Valentines gift bag so I will get to try that:)

ROGNAL

Sep 8, 2013
EVANSVILLE, IN
I gave MBV another chance and made a small order to check the quality and see if my original purchase was just a one day or very busy time mistake. Looking forward to my vape mail from them midweek.
I know many people are switching over from cigs to vaping, just look at the number of commercials on TV for The patches and gums right now. I have even had to steep a couple of juices purchased at my local B&M store over the last month. Hope the arent trying to cut their products to make more money. Again, not aimed at MBV, since you can order flavor shots from them.

Bigd432

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Richmond, KY
I know many people are switching over from cigs to vaping, just look at the number of commercials on TV for The patches and gums right now.

You see a lot of commercials for that stuff right now because it's the new year and that's when the most people actually are trying. Just like gym memberships and any other weight loss thing there is.

I do like MBV. For the money it's good juice for me. I haven't tried any of the gourmet juice vendors yet but I will place an order some time this week. I want to know what the extra money gets me.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
It may have already been mentioned as I didn't read the whole thread but there's also coupon code: freeshipping for MBV that will knock off the shipping costs. If you're ordering a small amount this will save you more money than the 10% off code. Vaporfrombaker is also good for 10% off.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Aviz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
SF E. Bay , CA
I love MBV and have them as my ADV; still it looks like the plume room is using naturally extracted tobacco which is a higher level of ejuice.
I can understand what your saying, but I wonder if there really is much difference in quality between one US made juice and another US made juice.

I am thinking that one certain individual may like one companies juice better than another companies juice just do to the fact that one company may have a flavor that that individual might really like that's not available from another company.

But, just comparing the [overall] juices from various companies, my bet is that there isn't that much difference except for price.

Kind of like buying expensive "boutique" cigars ... I have smoked a few expensive cigars that I thought were not very good at all ... So, price does not always promise a great product all the time.

Aviz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
SF E. Bay , CA
I ordered 5 flavors from them and none was vpable, I am not sure whether it was because they were 100%Vg; they all have that powder taste you mentioned.
Well... ECBlend has 30ml bottles for $8.99. Shipping is (for me anyway) $3.09. Add in coupon code 10020 and you get 20% off the juice. Brings the total to $10.26.

Of course you can add extra flavor options and whatnot that will increase the price, but in the end ECBlend has really good pricing.

[Edit]

Oh! As for quality... ECBlend has some really tasty juices (I particularly like their coffees). Just be careful of the tobacco flavors as they tend to be either the "barber shop powder" flavor or have a heavy floral note to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread