• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cheapest CA juice supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Hey guys... I notice a lot of the Canadian E juice suppliers offer like 8.99 for 10 ml... or like... 15-16 dollars for 30 ml. I was wondering if their are any that are a bit cheaper. like some one that is alright quality...
Typically I buy from Killer juice... 99cent / 1.99 sales every week and 5.99 regular price for 15ml...
But I dont expect that... Just... this info is for my brother... whos new... So His orders need to be EMT able.... for payment... and Ive given him a bunch of options too, I just wanna be able to give him one option that is kinda like the cheapest option... or one of the cheapest... like... Alright quality and good price... just so he has a range of options. Any help Appreciated. Thanks

Stiiinger

Jul 11, 2014
Mississauga, Canada
The below is the cheapest I've found, not including Chinese imported juice in this list.

DashVapes sell the popular US juice from MBV for pretty cheap. $10/30mL, $15/50mL
DashVapes - MtBakerVapor E-Juice

East Coat Vape offers their own juice for $10/30mL:
www.eastcoastvape.ca

Juggheads is a great vendor with hundreds of flavours for good prices, but the store only opens for orders one every couple weeks. $9/30mL
Jugheads | We've got the Vapors!

McSleaz

Aug 16, 2014
Canada
Cool Vape has reasonable prices, they are located in Calgary Canada e-juice and electronic cigarette (e Cig) in Calgary, e liquid

East Coast Vape is cheap, but if you live in western Canada, their shipping is EXTREMELY Slow, like 2.5- 3 weeks slow, that's pretty sad considering their is no customs for it to go through and I can get juice from china in 7-8 days.
I haven't ordered from Dash yet, so I can't speak to how slow/fast their shipping is

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Look up Juice By Kubrick on Facebook.

While I am sure the juice is good, not enough selection it appears... My bro and I have the same tastes really and none of them really popped out to me.... maybe like...2 i wouldnt mind trying, but wouldnt go out of way to try them.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
EastCoastVapes for me, definitely.

It's not the shipping time that's slow, just the processing for me. I usually wait around 48 hours (dont quote me on that, ive never actually sat by the clock) after ordering before getting a shipping notice....but there has been the odd time where my package takes a strange road trip through Quebec. I guess we are used to being spoiled with same day shipping from most places.

It's worth it for the 100 ml bottles for 29.95. Best deal around and solid quality thus far for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread