Check It Out!! New X-FIR from our friends at Vision, Wood mod, All new Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
As has been mentioned other times ( in other threads ) ... ETA is next to impossible to predict. First you have to wait for the vendor to actually get to the order and ship it. In some cases, the order may be held up if a QC or other problem is found before it gets to shipping. Once shipped and it actually reaches customs... this is the biggest question because sometimes they are quick and other times you never know when they will release a shipment.

Cost is also a bit problematic... you only can figure that once they are landed and all costs including the shipping can be calculated

also the fact that china was just in a mini vacation and a few days later they go into another one as they are shut down till oct 7

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
Todd (ecigreviews) did a review and the X-Fir looks a lot nicer than I thought. The skull design is just a part of a "Mayan" type theme. The X-Fir is basically a Vision Spinner in a wooden disguise. The included tank vapes well and is made from stainless steel (maybe aluminum). It would have been nice if the tank had an antique brass finish to follow the overall theme of the device. Vision also went all out with the wood presentation box. I'll definitely buy one of these when they get in.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
You could always read my post?

Sent from the shed.

Ah... the one you posted at the same time of my first one... then found out I was lying through my teeth and went to look to get the right info on... that post? :D

To tell the truth... just as I saw I was wrong... I didn't refresh the page, just went too look and posted that I couldn't find it.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
One in the picture is an iAtty by GG, one that comes with the mod is a glass tanked vivi nova.

Sent from the shed.

I was looking at the pic Bad posted... not the one you did... so now I'm guilty of not scrolling up one post... and misnaming the clearo on Bad's post .... :facepalm:

I need to take up drinking so I have something to blame it on I guess... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread