The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Check out this sweet drip tip I just ordered

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by reft, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SissySpike

SissySpike Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2012
    San Diego CA
    no metal dissipates heat like aluminum. Brass will heat up slower but take longer to cool off Alu heats up quicker but also cools off quicker.

2. Absintheur

Absintheur Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
    I have a couple brass tips for 510...no heating issues with any of them. I suspect a 306 metal tip would heat up much faster.

3. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    DT looks looks great AB, the guy does great work, I have 2 brass tips from them. Well worth the money, only a little more than SuperT tips and I have several of those.

4. williebb123

williebb123 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

well i have to say that is 1 nice tip yeah ive had people say " and you paid what ...for that" but i can also say for my superT tips will last a lifetime like the cf tip cant say that about my cherry tips done broke 3 of them what a waste they feel good but weak base i think the cf tip with its brass innards are the bomb

5. super_X_drifter

super_X_drifter ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    Somewhere out there
    Nice find! They do appear to be out of stock now. I have to keep my eyes open for one of those. Please update if you see more and how you like it.

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun.

6. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Assorted PV Topics - E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion

7. cogi

cogi Full Member

Oct 4, 2012
    pennsylvania
    WOW thats awesome i was wondering if there were any carbon fiber driptips. I might need to pick one of them up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.