Wales, UK.
www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Best of luck Laurae.....I am after my mom to give them a go....she is just so attached to her analogs.....

Thanks - my sister is pretty stubborn but maybe if she knows I didn't pay for it she will give it a shot:)

I think I won one for my sis

Last edited:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thanks - my sister is pretty stubborn but maybe if she knows I didn't pay for it she will give it a shot:)

I think I won one for my sis

I KNOW you did!!! t2028.gif Congrats to you AND your sister!!! inlove.gif I hope she at least gives it a try...

James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Wales, UK.
www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk
You can find all our winners here:

http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2011/03/facebook-winners-announced.html

The star of them all is Brandi Rhinehart, who gave up her electronic cigarette kit to another commenter, Jean Wilkinson. Jean actually missed the end of the competition, but desperately need a kit:

I would love to win one as I go into hospital in three weeks to have two blockages cleaned out then when thats done I have to go back into hospital to have some steel plates out of my leg and i think your electronic cigarette would make me feel much better and give me the confidence to face all this as I could still have the satisfaction of been able to smoke hope i am lucky

We'll be sending Brandi a kit anyway!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread