The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cherry cola E-juice "Roy"

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by brittianm, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. brittianm

brittianm Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2015
    Hey everyone! I've been vaping Roy by Roy and Shirley ejuice. I can't get enough of this stuff, but sadly I can't afford it all the time. So I'm wondering if anyone can recomend an alternative to this cherry cola flavored liquid. I have been dabbling with my own recipes, but until I am satisfied with my brew I need a vendor. Thanks a lot everyone. This forum is so helpful, and you guys are so kind. I don't know what I would do without you.

2. Mazinny

Mazinny Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2013
    NY
    Try equal parts Fa Cola and FA Black Cherry.

• Like Like x 2
  3. brittianm

Sep 25, 2015
    Thanks a lot. I will def give that a go.

• Like Like x 1
  4. brittianm

Sep 25, 2015
    have you tried Roy?

5. Mazinny

Mazinny Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2013
    NY
    np, in case you're not familiar with Fa, they are strong. I would start at very low percentages and go up from there. You could also try a 3 to 2 or 2 to 1 Cola to Cherry ratio until you find what works best for you. Mix small amounts at a time until you find your sweet spot.

No, unfortunately i haven't.

• Like Like x 1
  6. brittianm

Sep 25, 2015
    Yea i mix test batches in 5ml bottles with different %. The hardest part is to wait and let the stuff steep without using it all first lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.