cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

relax1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
il
Bob Chill:10929378 said:
I have black cherry from TFA. It's a very good cherry flavor without being "weird". I mix it with Hangsen tobaccos. 2% tops in a mix or it takes over. Hard to say what standalone would be. Just a guess but 5% seems right.
I was thinking about moving it with a cream flavor, I bought some Marciano cherry, and it's god awful.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
From my DIY notes... TFA Maraschino Cherry Concentrate is a maximum of 5% by volume for a stand alone cherry vape. I'd start with 2% and go up a drop at a time. This cherry flavor over powers very easily to the chemical side.

When brand new at DIY I tried to make a Cherry Chocolate with it and TFA Double Chocolate Clear... two hard flavors at the same time. Battery acid would have been better that what I ended up with. I still have half of that 5ml test batch 3.5 months later, and it's still perfume.

relax1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
il
Spydro:10938544 said:
From my DIY notes... TFA Maraschino Cherry Concentrate is a maximum of 5% by volume for a stand alone cherry vape. I'd start with 2% and go up a drop at a time. This cherry flavor over powers very easily to the chemical side.

When brand new at DIY I tried to make a Cherry Chocolate with it and TFA Double Chocolate Clear... two hard flavors at the same time. Battery acid would have been better that what I ended up with. I still have half of that 5ml test batch 3.5 months later, and it's still perfume.
. Lol yea that perfume taste is bad.

relax1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
il
relax1972:10940934 said:
anavidfan:10938566 said:
One of the best just cherry ejuice Ive tried was Highbrow Vapors "Black Cherry Dulcet" Ive tried to copy it and have come out disappointed. I wish I could make something as "real"
I wouldn't mind making a creamy cherry, but I would like to start with a real cherry flavor.
yea I'm finding it to be a difficult flavor to find.

relax1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
il
michaelsil1:10953366 said:
. Wow pretty good reviews, I will definitely be checking that one out. Thank you

savagemann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
California East Bay
Tfa maraschino cherry needs to be mixed under 1% and get a hot bath and at least a week steep.
I was working on a hot fudge sundae juice, added 1% and it completely took over.
I diluted my bottle 50% with pg and usually use that diluted mixture around .5-1%
It is actually pretty decent when used as a slight background note for mixing, but is not a good stand alone flavor.
I also used it in a cherry vanilla mix at .2% and it was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread