Christmas Kraken Rampage Extended! Until the 27th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Clash of the Titans Release The Kraken [HD] - YouTube

Let it be foretold we are forced to release the Canvape Christmas Kraken. This Grand event will take place this evening and we will let it run free and cause terror in the souls of the Canadian E-Cig Market until the 25th.

Christmas discount code and some revisions to popular priced items, more choice and cheaper price and 2 extra heads in the complete kit :)

Watch for the Kraken's coming out party tonight. We are also going to send out a mass e-mail been a 1/2 a year or so standby for some spam!

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Save more on halo! Awesome. lol
On the website the code is chirstmas for 10% Yes, chirstmas. Not christmas. Either needs to be changed or is hilarious. Not sure with mopar's sense of humor. :p

Now what do I need. MVP is not on my want list. I have a vamo. I need some new batteries. I need some of those duel coil innokin thingers that you put on those e-whatever-you-call-its. More flavoring is always good. Hmm gonna stalk canvape.com to see the new whatevers.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com

I want one for all the right reasons ;)

It scares me that I like these:blink:

Ok now someone has to patent a leg holster for a laptop :)

This made me laugh my head off........just like Sheldon Cooper, I want to die by Kraken, just so I can hear someone yell "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!"

Look out your front window :sneaky: <-- is this one a new smilie :)

Save more on halo! Awesome. lol
On the website the code is chirstmas for 10% Yes, chirstmas. Not christmas. Either needs to be changed or is hilarious. Not sure with mopar's sense of humor. :p

Darn MSpaint and the lack of spell check!

Now what do I need. MVP is not on my want list. I have a vamo. I need some new batteries. I need some of those duel coil innokin thingers that you put on those e-whatever-you-call-its. More flavoring is always good. Hmm gonna stalk canvape.com to see the new whatevers.

eVic I'll even give you a free skin coloured replacement tube :lol:

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
We are running the Discount and Promo's until the 27th because so many people asked us to let it run till they got paid with Christmas and all. Don't delay because when it's done it's done. $5.95 for a Vivi Nova and 10% off? B A N A N A S. eVic with a gift and 10% off? stoopid. Just return any of the kids stuff they haven't opened yet when they aren't looking and buy yourself something nice :D

All the orders in today(Wednesday) will ship tomorrow. All the orders in tomorrow(Thursday) will ship Friday.

We will not be shipping on the 1st of January to recover from the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread