The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Christmas Kraken Rampage Extended! Until the 27th!

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by mopar, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Clash of the Titans Release The Kraken [HD] - YouTube

Let it be foretold we are forced to release the Canvape Christmas Kraken. This Grand event will take place this evening and we will let it run free and cause terror in the souls of the Canadian E-Cig Market until the 25th.

Christmas discount code and some revisions to popular priced items, more choice and cheaper price and 2 extra heads in the complete kit :)

Watch for the Kraken's coming out party tonight. We are also going to send out a mass e-mail been a 1/2 a year or so standby for some spam!

2. struckus

struckus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    the code is chirstmas? lol

it expires on the 25th at midnight?

3. chagrin

chagrin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    That just gives me a messed up mental image of a kraken in drag. :p

4. northofamerica

northofamerica Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2012
    Saskatoon
    Save more on halo! Awesome. lol
    On the website the code is chirstmas for 10% Yes, chirstmas. Not christmas. Either needs to be changed or is hilarious. Not sure with mopar's sense of humor. :p

Now what do I need. MVP is not on my want list. I have a vamo. I need some new batteries. I need some of those duel coil innokin thingers that you put on those e-whatever-you-call-its. More flavoring is always good. Hmm gonna stalk canvape.com to see the new whatevers.

5. CellWho

CellWho Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
  6. SoUnique

SoUnique Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2012
    Onatrio, Can.
  7. Ontariolady

Ontariolady Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2011
    Muskoka, Ontario
    This made me laugh my head off........just like Sheldon Cooper, I want to die by Kraken, just so I can hear someone yell "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!"

8. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    I want one for all the right reasons ;)

Ok now someone has to patent a leg holster for a laptop :)

Look out your front window :sneaky: <-- is this one a new smilie :)

eVic I'll even give you a free skin coloured replacement tube :lol:

9. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    We are running the Discount and Promo's until the 27th because so many people asked us to let it run till they got paid with Christmas and all. Don't delay because when it's done it's done. $5.95 for a Vivi Nova and 10% off? B A N A N A S. eVic with a gift and 10% off? stoopid. Just return any of the kids stuff they haven't opened yet when they aren't looking and buy yourself something nice :D

All the orders in today(Wednesday) will ship tomorrow. All the orders in tomorrow(Thursday) will ship Friday.

We will not be shipping on the 1st of January to recover from the night before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.