Cig tastes like vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Happened to me with grape flavored e-juice.

I chalked it up to my brain trying to trick me into smoking instead of vaping. Trouble is it worked. Each puff from a vape caused me to want to smoke. I could go hours without wanting a cigarette but one puff from a vape device had that urge to smoke again in turbo-mode.

For those that are going to say "up your nic", the higher the dose the worse the urge to smoke. Cut back to 6 and things settled out.

• Informative
Reactions: bombastinator

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Happened to me with grape flavored e-juice.

I chalked it up to my brain trying to trick me into smoking instead of vaping. Trouble is it worked. Each puff from a vape caused me to want to smoke. I could go hours without wanting a cigarette but one puff from a vape device had that urge to smoke again in turbo-mode.

For those that are going to say "up your nic", the higher the dose the worse the urge to smoke. Cut back to 6 and things settled out.

I think he means his cigarettes taste like vapor when he/she smokes. They are currently a dual user.

I was wondering if anybody else ever experienced this when they first started vaping. My first month of vaping, I was still smoking cigarettes and they tasted like vapor. No matter the brand, menthol or not, it would not go away. Has this happened to anyone?

This is the beginning of the end for your taste for cigarettes. It won't be long before they take on a disgusting taste thus making it easier for you to stop them completely.

F-machine

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2018
Trapped in Asia
Yeah sorry about the confusion. My cigarette tasted like vapor. I usually vape in the house and when I would go outside to smoke, the whole cigarette would taste like vapor.

Be thankful that's the only thing you experience. I no longer smoke, but everytime I cook something, especially stew or something with soup, I smell vape rather than the dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread