Cigar Flavored E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalnakerz

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Dawsonville, GA
Can anyone tell me about the cigar flavored e-juices?

What type of cigar does the basic cigar flavor that most liquid vendors have taste like?

I'm an avid cigar smoker and considering the nuances of even different cigars in one box, can't see how there is only one basic cigar flavor out there. It really seems like there'd at least be different flavors for the different types of tobaccos (like cameroon, maduros) or differently cured cigars (like some cigars I had that were made from tobacco cured in wine casks)

If a liquid supplier reads this, I'd be really appreciative of an OPUS X, Diablo or Onyx Reserve flavored liquid.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Yeah, "cigar" tastes about as much like a cigar as "cowboy" tastes like a Marlboro. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but if you're new(ish) to vaping, and looking for either flavor, you may be disappointed. After your tastebuds go through "the change", and you forget what they really taste like, they will seem like a closer match.

Of course, we're talking about flavor here, which is very subjective.

stalnakerz

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Dawsonville, GA
Thanks for the info. I talked to some folks and they suggested getting smoke juice for a base and adding the major flavors I taste in my favorite cigars first, then the nuance flavors, in very small increments until I have the mix I am looking for. Probably won't be till next month, but I'm determined to get something that tastes close to an ONYX reserve maduro or OPUS X (I my cigar shop has them back in stock).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread