The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cigarettes, you and i had a good run...

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Broseybrose, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Broseybrose

Broseybrose Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Ft Lauderdale
    I got my first PV 17 days ago. I havent gone a day without using it. And even though my cig intake dropped IMMEDIATELY to ~5/day, i still made sure i had a pack around.

This morning i smoked the last cigarette in the pack and simply decided not to buy another pack today. I mean, i already know that i MUCH PREFER vaping to smoking. And i really do want all that good stuff that comes with quitting tobacco; my health, my sense of smell and taste, fresh smelling clothes/house, money money money!

So hopefully ill feel the same when i wake up and i wont buy a pack tomorrow, either. I got plenty of juice!

2. Laddsy

Laddsy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    Me too. I haven't smoke a full ciggie since I got my Riva 18 days ago :)

I have lit up 2 or 3 and chucked them after the 1st drag - YUK

3. Lezil

Lezil Moved On ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Houston
    awesome! yeah i refuse to buy more smokes! lol

4. Laddsy

Jul 13, 2010
    Sydney, Australia

The problem now is that I am addicted to buying juice supplies lol

5. Lezil

Jul 14, 2010
    Houston

you and i both >.< just ordered 90ml , 7 diff flavors lol

6. Laddsy

Jul 13, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    Yeah I just got 4 oz in from tastyvapor and man do they have some good gear :toast:

7. Lezil

Jul 14, 2010
    Houston
    i bought most of mine from BlueMist Vaping Supplies , if any of the flavors are good ill buy 150ml bottles from them, 25$ each =D

8. Woulf

Woulf Full Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Indeed. 3 510 batts & attys, 3 401 batts & attys, empty carts and JUICE!!!

9. Laddsy

Jul 13, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    Yeah I have 3 x 510 batts, 2 Riva batts, 40 blank cartomizers and about 200 mls of juice lol

10. Lezil

Jul 14, 2010
    Houston
    haha yeah i wanna have at least 300ml on hand at anytime, i have 60ml right now

11. Laddsy

Jul 13, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    WOW 150ml at $25 thats amazing. Thanks for the link. Are there flavors as good as the others?

12. Broseybrose

Broseybrose Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Ft Lauderdale
    Yeah, plus vaping is so much more fun than boring old smoking, what with all the flavors and vendors to try... and all that hardware! Now these are my kinda toys! :vapor:

Someday i will upgrade my standard Joye 510. It might even be in 2 weeks for my dad's Bday. If i get an eGo or Riva starter kit and some menthol juice, we'll both be set to go.

I knew i was doing this to quit smoking and i didnt mind the initial investment. I stocked up on 510 attys, cartos, a USB PT, and much succulent juice; i think wisely so.

Shout out to Arno at AwesomeVapor and Joe at iVape.net! These guys have great juice at great prices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.