Status
Not open for further replies.

regal55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
york,PA
The last few centuries now that the War Pigs have known that tobacco offers a significant advantage to the troops in war time. I don't think a have to spell out the advatages tobacco gives in the field with regard to everything from appetite suppression to a clear head with calmer nerves. With the young ones the smoke does not slow down at all at all and as they get older it helps with strategic thibking.

Lets face it we want our boys smoking when under the gun.

Now I'm sure the VA want to keep 'em smoking too so that keep life expectancy stays down.. They along with medicate can't afford people living a long unhealthy life. Its been said that smoking helps the medicade program's, How has smoking been handled in the last to decades of smoking and war?

So if I'm some bureaucrat heading up a team to decide the impacts of vaping on war what do you think I'd be I'd be writing?? Willll we be seeing ProVape MIL's ? That seem to have all the good benefits of smoking without the bad, or will big tobacco keep secretly lobbying the bad,

I can't get that image out of my head Provap MIL, mil batteries, crappy mil e-juice rations.

Am I on to something or just vape too much {OTHER STUFF} last night?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread