Cignot saved my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all at Cignot.
It's been said before about Cignot. Fast shipping. It might help that I seem to be located less than 500 miles from them, but still; they gotta fill out the order, get it packed and ready for shipment... and little touches like handwritten notes make it a more personal experience. FWIW.

I've spent about a week or so researching e-cigs and decided to purchase my first kit from Cignot, based on reviews and feedback from ECF. I'm thankful that the ECF community exists and for the knowledge shared here.

I had a few analogs left, and was anxiously awaiting the shipment from cignot.
It arrived in under 48 hours and I seriously think I would've broke down and bought a carton of analogs in desperation, had it not. Which would've spiraled into another round of smoking for me.

This is just me venting my relief of not being chained to stinky death sticks.
I don't crave an analog at all. I was a 1 pack/day smoker, and the 25-26 mg tobacco flavors have provided me the relief that I need and has me ecstatic that a smoke-free future is very realistic.

Gum? Patch? Never worked. WTF were they thinking? Either had not effect or made me way too sick to consider a cessation program.

Got my eGo and liquid. I'm good to go!

Thanks Cignot!!!!

Jurassica Parks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
Indiana
I got my first kit from them too. Their fast shipping saved my .... My first kit arrived right after I had found out about the death of a good friend..and yea...I needed some nicotine. I haven't had a cigarette since, and I recommend cignot to all of my friends who live in my area that ask me about vaping.

-Kate

dtm

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Mitten State
Me, too! Cignot ROCKS... and they got me off the analogs. Almost a year now since my first 510 kit from them - since then, I have moved onto the eGo from cignot - an easy transition and I LOVE IT :) especially since the atomizers and carts are the same... truly, they are the best supplier in my book.

GO Cignot! Best service ever :) I always recommend them. Top notch.

Whitebird89

Aug 26, 2010
Atwater, CA
I would have to agree! I ordered my eGo just last week, got the order confirmation, and less than half an hour later received an e-mail that my order was shipped. Two days later I received my order (I am in california...thats fast!) and it was perfect. I have already ordered more equipment from the ladies at Cignot, and will constantly recommend them to anyone who asks.

normagene

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
Washington
same here i got mine 2 days ltr but i am only 3 hrs away from them lol, they saved my life and some of my buddies wihtout a doubt. they even gave me a nice lil bonus tip (cartridge) to try out. those girls over there are just flatout awesome its the only place ill ever buy hardware from

They have the BEST customer service out there. If there are any problems with your order, they are happy to help you figure it out, make exchanges or even refund your money if they can't make it work. They make vaping so much easier.

BiohazardVideo

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I just put my order in last night and got the confirmation that it was shipping this morning. It's threads like this that made my guessing about which company to order from unnecessary. I just wish their were forums like this for everything. I can't wait to get my 510's and get away from the Xhale O2 I started with.

BiohazardVideo

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Go figure... The post office sent my order on the pony express and they arrived in Vegas on the 10th, waited all day on Monday for the mailman only to discover that it was Columbus day..... ARRRRGGGHHHHH! MY KIDS HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL WHY DIDN'T THE MAILMAN HAVE TO WORK!!!! I just want my 510's and my juice.... :cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread