CigNot

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaC

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
West Texas
I'm sure I should wait to post this, since I haven't actually received my shipment yet, but I was so impressed with their CS that I had to.

I ordered this: Joye eGo and a pile of accessories, extras, and all that today, and 30 minutes later, I received notification that it had shipped!

With all the complaints I've seen about companies being slow to ship, or out of stock, I thought this was noteworthy.

Also, Vicki is hysterical. I enjoyed emailing back a forth with her a couple times.

I will come back and update when I receive it! Thanks CigNot!:banana:

LisaC

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
West Texas
Ok, I'm back to update....

Got my order in 2 days (yesterday) which is pretty dang fast. Everything was there, nothing missing, ect. Vicki even drew me a cute little pic on my invoice. Awww.....

Only one major problem:

My dang husband stole my second e-cig. Ugh. Guess we'll be ordering a second set soon.......

Thanks, Vicki and Cignot!!!!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!

GiddyLydia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
Kentucky
CigNot has been my sole supplier for months because their customer service is unbeatable. (And I like supporting a woman owned and operated company.) I sent a question with my last order about a battery I thought I might have damaged. Instead of just answering the question, they looked up my old order , found I had one day left on the warranty and sent a replacement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread