Cincinnati Suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Calculon

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Whoa... Sweet. I love Trader's World. A retail store is perfect. I hope he lets me drip some samples. I can also stock up on used records and $10 samurai swords at the market. This weekend will be fun. Thanks Brian.

@ SuZamme... It turns out cignot is in Elmhurst Illinois. I guess if I am ever in Chicago I will stop by and bug them. Thanks anyway!

bruther

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Northern Kentucky
I just went up there, this past Sunday. Called the number given on the website and his wife said he would be there at 11:00am, so you may want to call before you go, just to make sure he's there. He is in building #5. His prices aren't bad at all and I liked both of the juices I got from him. I think most of his juices are 100% pg.

AetherWolf

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Dover, Ohio
  • Deleted by ejoker

King_Calculon

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
That's great AetherWolf. I was actually pondering heading to Akron for Vaporbomb's Halloween vape meet on the 23rd. You are on the way. I checked out the Altsmoke website but didn't see any info on the storefront. Is there online info about the store hours or location? Judging by the website you have a lot of merchandise I would like to see in person. Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread