The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

cinnamint

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by ime5000, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ime5000

ime5000 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    this is the one that should be called omg! i love itpossibly my new all day!

2. -GR-

-GR- Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Would like more description on your interpretation of the flavor? I have been eyeballing that one as well.

3. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    description... ok you know when you leave a restaurnt and you grab some hard candy mints on the way out... and sometimes you get that mint that also has cinnamon? and you are very pleased that its something different? the long john silver by me has the cinnamon mint ones... well KBV Cinnamint tastes EXACTLY like those... to the T no need for extra flavor at all, strong enough as it is... dont eyeball it any more, just get a bottle!

4. -GR-

Oct 29, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I will definitely put some on the next order. I like cinnamon vapes but I don't think I could ever do it as an all day, mainly as a refreshing change for a couple of hours.

5. alex.vprv

alex.vprv Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2011
    So. Cal.
    KBV?

Can you post a link?

6. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    LOL KickBassVapor E-Liquid. Open Tuesday and Friday evenings about 8PM est. How long they stay open varies.

7. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    dalton, the cinnamon and menthol equal each other out, i never thought i could do a cinnamon or a menthol all day, but i seriously started usuing this and got some HBN and Cola too and some flavors from another company that is my go to, and this is the only one ive touched, i got it friday and i think im half way through a 30ml, lol

8. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

We may lose this flavor :( I am calling today but one ingredient has been discontinued :( It's a shame if we do because I know of a member who has been a vaper for 3 years and has ordered 4 ounces a month for the last year as his "all day vape". I'll keep everyone updated here and do an inventory of what we are able to list for tonight's opening.

9. Cookster

Cookster Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2011
    Fla-De-Da
    NO, boB, NOOOOOOOO.....please, for the love of god, don't take away my cinnamint!!!!

Please let us know how much of it we can order tonight.

Thanks Hunee,

10. -GR-

Oct 29, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I hope you don't loose this one. I would like to try it but I will wait so the others that have had it and are addicted can get more. :D

11. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    omg are you serious?! i just got this, and i havnt set it down since!!! :( you cant do this to me!

12. zbasspro

Called the vendor today and we are buying the remaining inventory :) It's a large purchase but it will last us indefinitely. We realized not just from this thread but from orders that have been repeated for almost a year that losing would have cost us bad, sorry for the panic :)

13. Cookster

Cookster Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2011
    Fla-De-Da
    Baaaaaad boB, scaring us like that :laugh:

14. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    thank god! next check i get im gonna buy some up, lol

15. Janet

Janet Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2008
    Akron OH USA
    boB, you have great marketing strategies! :p

16. zbasspro

It sure looks like that doesn't it? :p

17. Tat_skull

Tat_skull Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    New Mexico
    CinnaMint, hmm, haven't tried this yet:blush: Looks like we know whats going on the next order:)

18. Janet

Jul 14, 2008
    Akron OH USA
    Got some Cinnamint in today's mail, along with my regular go-to vapes (Maple Frosted Rolls and Momma's Angel Wings). Wow, no weak flavor problems with this one, that's for sure! I like cinnamon, so I wasn't surprised that I didn't like it. However, I was surprised by its strength. I'm not getting much mint and am trying to figure out which mint/s it has in it. Peppermint? Anyway, it's pretty good. My breath feels really fresh and I don't have anyone to do any uber-kissing with. So sad. But isn't it great to know that if or when you do get kissed, you won't taste like an ashtray?! :p I think I need to be prepared and always have a carto with this stuff with me at all times, you know, just in case I get lucky. For those of you who are blessed with a significant other, it would be fun to vape different flavors and see how well they go together by experimenting with kissing! Sounds like fun to me. A new kissing game - Vape & Kiss! Haha!

19. Janet

Jul 14, 2008
    Akron OH USA
    Hey Tat Skull, why do you have (Punisher)!! listed after 3.7 Foxy Box Mod in your sig? Sounds like a story to me.

20. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    boB! tell me it isnt so! the site says its unavailable! i was just about to order a couple bottles, is it really gone???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.