Cinnamon bakery/dessert recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncHellMatt

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Boston
MBV: Cinnamon Roll. It's now pretty much my "go to", all day vape. I generally get it with extra shots, depending on the size of the order. I finally just said "Screw it" and ordered a 50ml bottle, since I went through my initial small bottle in no time, now my 30ml bottle is half gone. The 30ml I ordered with 2 extra shots, the 50 with 3. It really has become my favorite.

Wallelf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Heathsville, VA, USA
I have to second the MBV Cinnamon Roll. I too got it with some extra flavor shots. It is not supposed to hurt plastic tanks. It has a light buttery flavor to me on exhale, with a hint of cinnamon on the inhale. Its very good.

I'll go thirds on the MBV Cinnamon Roll. I get 2 shots. I specifically asked Josh about the plastic tank issue and was told it is NOT on that list of tank crackers. I recently got a bottle of Butter Cream and mixed it 40/60 (cream to cinnamon). It's awesome; I've named it "CinnaCream".

~Buff~

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
Another MBV cinnamon roll fan here. I order the juice and now a bottle of the flavor concentrate so I can up my shots on a whim if I want. I added a drop or 3 of cotton candy flavoring this last time to up the sweet a bit and it works. Have also read that adding cheesecake makes it a cinnamon roll with cream cheese frosting :drool:

I hear good things about MBV's sticky bun but haven't tried it yet (it's on "the list").

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
Another MBV cinnamon roll fan here. I order the juice and now a bottle of the flavor concentrate so I can up my shots on a whim if I want. I added a drop or 3 of cotton candy flavoring this last time to up the sweet a bit and it works. Have also read that adding cheesecake makes it a cinnamon roll with cream cheese frosting :drool:

I hear good things about MBV's sticky bun but haven't tried it yet (it's on "the list").
I just got the sticky bun today. It's wonderful. It's like it's warm. Right outta the oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread