Cinnamon Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
I know Mom & Pop's don't have a cinnamon, my question is just a general one. Since this is my favorite forum, and I know many members have tried it, I thought I'd ask here.
OK, here goes. I bought a cinnamon nicquid about a month ago, of course from another vendor. I also had a tiny bit of leftover from a couple of weeks prior to that.
When I went to fill a carto with the newer one, the cinnamon flavor was totally missing! I know it had to be there when I first received it, I could smell it when I opened the bottle!
So then I opened and smelled the older bottle...it no longer smelled of cinnmon either, so I didn't even bother to fill a carto.
What is happening? Is this normal? Is this a vape that actually loses it's potency after a while?
Thanks whomever can help me figure this out. :unsure:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I have to say from what little experience i have Cinnamon, clove and menthol at least to me stay for a long time. I assume you shook the bottle. I also should say scuba has well now two flavors with a hint of cinnamon Apple Pie and the Banana Foster with that said if you haven't I would give it a good shake and see if it settled ((shrug)) ?

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
When I first started DIY, which was when I started vaping, I remember mixing some blends that the Cinnamon OIL would seperate out, and layer in the bottle, after sitting for some period. I just gave everything a good shake before using. Actually, I only vape Cinnamon flavor, if I use any flavor at all. Last year or so, I've been using Cinnamon Red Hots, and Cinnamon, from The Perfumers Apprentice. Haven't noticed any seperation at all in my blends this past year. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
That is even stranger Pwyll. This is going the total opposite direction.
But...something really wonderful did occur out of all of this! It just happened this morning. My hubby has been vaping the strawberry cheesecake long enough now (to almost the bottom of bottle!) that he said he prefers it and does not wantthe
cinnamon anymore! This works out very well for me. Since the only nicquids I now care for are from Mom & Pop's, I no longer have to go to another to get the cinnamon! I save on shipping, and it's one less package for the post office to lose on me! I am a happy camper :)
Oh, and when I get my hands on the Butterfly Bait, he may like that one too...he's super picky, but it would sure be nice if he'd care for a few other flavors ;)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
That is even stranger Pwyll. This is going the total opposite direction.

Yes, yes it is. Most of the answers were along the lines of "Cinnamon is a strong flavour. It only seems weaker to her after vaping it constantly for a month. Tell her to take a break from it." I was frankly surprised that no one bothered to follow the link to the question--and a bit perturbed that a couple of them argued that I misunderstood your question that they refused to even read.

I won't do that anymore. I'll just post a link and say "this person has a question." I don't know if they were calling me stupid or you a fibber, but it's a waste of time and energy to argue over the reason for a question they can't be bothered to read in the first place...

But...something really wonderful did occur out of all of this! It just happened this morning. My hubby has been vaping the strawberry cheesecake long enough now (to almost the bottom of bottle!) that he said he prefers it and does not wantthe
cinnamon anymore! This works out very well for me. Since the only nicquids I now care for are from Mom & Pop's, I no longer have to go to another to get the cinnamon! I save on shipping, and it's one less package for the post office to lose on me! I am a happy camper :)

Congratulations! When Mom and Pop first opened their doors last July, I took advantage of their sale just to see if I could find another flavour or two that I liked. I haven't bought juice from anyone else since. I must say that life is a whole lot easier having one go-to supplier (and being able to ignore all the juice sales and ending up with 150 mostly-full bottles of random flavours).

Oh, and when I get my hands on the Butterfly Bait, he may like that one too...he's super picky, but it would sure be nice if he'd care for a few other flavors ;)

Just remember: It's not for everyone! ..... 2dqsxhu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread