The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cinnamon Redhots

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by bryaninaustin, Sep 28, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bryaninaustin

bryaninaustin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    I just received this from HDV yesterday. I love the flavor but even more I love the sensation of vaping this juice. It is just like chomping down on a handful of red hot candies. I have it in a Mini Protank 2 on a Vision Spinner. When it hits my tongue I get a cool cinnamon flavor but by the time it reaches the back of my throat and on the exhale it is red hot and produces a ton of vapor. Awesome! I like vaping it in the 3.5 - 3.8 v range. Much higher than that and it is almost too intense for me. I got this specifically for when I wanted to wake up my taste buds. It did not disappoint!

2. HeadInClouds

HeadInClouds Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2013
    I went nuts with that flavor for a couple days straight - until my lips got sore!
    If you like peppermint or wintergreen, you might mix it with redhots for a "heaven and hell" vape.
    And if you like the sensation of cinnamon, you might like some kind of mint with Koolada added for the sensation of a cold head. Fun!

3. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I used straight cinnamon juice for over a year and it started to affect my throat and god forbid I accidently rubbed my eyes had a little on my fingers.:evil: Now I do a 50/50 mix with butterscotch or vanilla and it very good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.