Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I'd suggest giving the Cinnamon Sample pack from Rawr a try. It's 5 of their cinnamon juices. None of which are the red hot candy type of cinnamon. The one that I absolutely LOVE is called "Fiery Nuts", its an awesome natural cinnamon flavor with a nutty finish. It's been my new all day vape for several weeks now, and I can't put the stuff down!

Their Cinna Creme was also REALLY good.

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
Right now I. Finding the only flavors I do like are cinnamon. So I pave resulted to adding cinnamon flavoring to all the juices I bought that I don't like. Rawr has a baked apple flavoring that is really good.

My favorite juice today was discovered by accident or maybe laziness. I put some tobacco flavor in a clearo that had cinnamon in it just before. Now 1/3 cinnamon + 2/3 tobacco juice = all day vape.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Right now I'm Finding the only flavors I do like are cinnamon. So I have resulted to adding cinnamon flavoring to all the juices I bought that I don't like. Rawr has a baked apple flavoring that is really good.

Yes! Bakes Apples is also in that Cinnamon Sample pack, another really awesome cinnamon juice!

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
I really enjoy Ms. T's Cinnamon Roll. When I first started vaping I would buy the V4L Dessert Sampler pack cartos, and Cinnamon Roll was in them. I loved it. It took a long time for them to get it in stock for the 30ml bottles, so I was off to searching for other Cinnamons. Want2Vape's Cinnamint was a great one, though more of the "listerine" variety that I was enjoying at the time. After I found Ms. T's though I just branched out. Love her Hot Cinnamon Candy and Cinnamon Roll though....good stuff.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Just ordered some samples of juice at RAWR, and 'fiery nuts' was one :)

I'm guessing you got the Cinnamon Sample pack? One pointer if you did (because I messed this up myself), on the juice in that pack called "Spiced Ice", if you don't select your menthol level, it will come without menthol. (even though i believe it says its not available without menthol...unless he's changed it). I guess he was getting a bunch of complaints on that one when people recieved it with menthol when they didn't select the menthol level (even though he says its not available without!). He may have changed the description since I did it, but the name of the juice is probably still the same....otherwise its just plain cinnamon. It wasn't a huge deal for me, since i have their menthol drops.

Anyway...long story short, if you didn't select it when you placed the order, maybe drop Mike a line telling him which menthol option you want (assuming you want to try it with the menthol since it's called Spiced ICE :)) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread