Cirrus Tank Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP1021

Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Can someone give me the outside dimensions on a cirrus tank? I can't seem the find that number anywhere I look. I'm looking for a tank that comes close to fitting the vaporshark dna30. All of a sudden I'm getting mad at my drippers, so I've got a Diver V2 coming from atmistique and I am currently on the hunt for a tank. Looking at cirrus, but I'm not married to the idea.

Thank you!
-JP

Brend

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2013
USA
You can contact them from their site & ask.
Cirrus Vapes - Home
They have a facebook page linked too that you could speak directly to them.
They do custom orders too.

Vape Shop-E liquids-E Cigarettes-A Place To Vape- Vape Industry - Vape Industry-Surric-Vapes-Cirrus

You could email these guys too & see if they can give you the measurements as they have
many types of sirruc/cirrus tanks.

<font size="2">Weekly Deals!</font>
These guys have some too (on sale)

This Diver V2 thing looks really cool. It says repairable - what does that mean, like rebuild, wicks & coils?
Similar to what people do with their coils?

nclobo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
Durham, NC

Brend

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2013
USA
That's a really good buy.
It does say it takes standard size carto & that is more info than most sites provide.
I need one of those tank tools to make the rings last longer.
Planning to contact the maker to ask about replacement rings & their sizes-I would like to have some stocked. It's another thing where there's no information provided anywhere.

nclobo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
Durham, NC
Got my 2 tanks in today. Diameter is 22mm but they don't take standard cartos. XL cartos fit fine. Quality looks decent and I would say on par with my ibtank. I have exactly 1 XL carto that I bought from Madvapes a couple of years ago and never used, so I punched a couple of holes, primed and filled the tank. So far so good. No leaks, grips the carto securely and works like any other carto tank. It does seem slightly shorter than the carto though so it may not sit flush on some (most?) devices. There is a small 1mm or so gap at the connection. I was able to get it flush on my nemesis clone due to the adjustable pin. Fits really well on that. Maybe that was by design for airflow. All in all, decent tank for $25.

Brend -- please update with what you find out about replacement o-rings. What I got was the tank (assembled with both end caps), matching drip tip and matching* ego transition ring. No replacement o-rings. Hopefully never necessary, but it would be nice to know they are available.

*Njoyevape seems to be running out of these tanks in some colors. I ended up with a blue one and green one which wasn't my original choice, but they did email me and ask if I wanted to change colors or cancel the order. The green one doesn't have a matching transition ring (they sent me a black one instead -- no big deal to me as I won't be using these on egos anyways) and they also sent a few extra drip trips for the inconvenience.

Brend

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2013
USA
Oh good - so glad it's one of their glass ones. What an awesome price for such a quality tank - I just have to thank you again for
posting the info here. You should put up a pic of yours - I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy the show.

ibtanked was out of black tools.
I went with big daddy's(2 of the steel ones) I like the skinnier neck & hoping it will mean a larger gap when refilling.
Plus I like the shape better & I think my husband would too if using it as a drip tip.
So if he is using one, then I will have the 2nd free to use for refilling. The site also has a 3ml & 10ml syringes and
the blunt tipped needles and 2 different inside tank rings( I think they're different -marked #1 & #2. So I got 2 of each).:thumb:

All the things I have been looking for at one site so I spent just enough to get free shipping.
A woman's reasoning :closedeyes:

Would have cost a lot more if I bought all these little things at different sites & had to pay shipping for each one.

Brend

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2013
USA
Tank tool from big daddy is smaller than I was thinking those things would be &
work great! Very glad I got them. What a difference they make in handling carto tanks.
I was also wrong about them having a hole down the center - but that is just fine as
they are invaluable with a carto tank.

O-Rings (got 2 of each)
#1 & #2 Cap To Cartomizer Inside O-Ring
They'll both work - just #2s are a tighter fit.

That cirrus tank (blue) came in yesterday -
my husbands 1st carto tank & he likes it, even the color.

22mm diameter, 44mm tall
I'm using a flanged Single Coil 510 DCTank Cartomizer, 45mm, 3ohm.
Tank is seated on flange - needs to be so the bottom cap doesn't cover the feed hole on the cartomizer -
making the top of cartomizer stick up about a millimeter too high, preventing the tip from sitting all the
way down. So my gap is between drip tip and top cap.

Is there a cartomizer length that is between the standard & XL?

The gap is going to bother me - might have to spend another $5.00 for a new glass tube that is
the correct length. Or I'll take the caps off glass & put them back on without pressing them
completely flush with caps - try to distribute the extra 1mm between the two ends caps.

My cirrus custom(painted w/gems) tank - glass is 22mm, caps are 23mm in diameter, 45mm tall.

nclobo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
Durham, NC
I don't use flanged cartos so I can slide it up and down eliminating the gap at the top. You may want to try that and see if it's suitable before buying new glass. I've been able to get my tanks to sit flush on a nemesis but not much else (mvp2 for example). I do notice the gap at the bottom but it doesn't really bother me that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread