Cisco LR306 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a couple of Cisco LR306 attys yesterday and just put one on my Ego tonight. The bridge seems higher and my juice doesn't seem to have much flavour now. Is this normal for a new atty? This is the first time I've changed one out since I started vaping 6 weeks ago. Does the higher bridge have anything to do with how juice tastes when you vape it?

Man, the learning curve for ecigs is kind of steep. Not that I mind, I just don't like feeling like the kid with the dunce cap all the time. ;)

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Mmm, I don't think the height of the bridge makes much difference. Give it a little time...for the atty to break in a bit. You said you had a couple. Have you tried all of them or just one. If there's consistency across the attys, it is because of needing to break in or a batch of bad attys (though I think the latter is unlikely).

The other possibility is that the juice just tastes different on a lr306 atty vs a regular 510 or another brand of lr306. So, you might want to try your various juices.

Cisco's attys ROCK so hopefully is just a matter of breaking in.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Thanks. I'll try another atty with another juice. I've been vaping Voodoo (mmmmmm, Voodoo) for days now, and suddenly it has no flavour.

That's normal for the Cisco 1.5 306's...they are hotter and have more throat hit, but you lose subtle flavors. I love them, but I vape cinnamon/menthol juice on them. Lots of people love the strong tobacco flavors. Subtle flavors lose a lot.

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
Either I'm hallucinating or the Voodoo is starting to taste better. Still going to try my cat box ashtray clove thing, though.

You might be getting used to it or it might be that it simply took a little longer to penetrate into the wick. No clue on the wick though, I yank the little buggers out as soon as I get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread