The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Class Action Exploding Devices

Discussion in 'Media and General News' started by Shekinahsgroom, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ca Ike

Ca Ike Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2014
    Cali
    http://www.fda.gov/downloads/TobaccoProducts/Labeling/RulesRegulationsGuidance/UCM191940.pdf

Section 3 paragraphs 4and 5

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/TobaccoProducts/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/UCM527944.pdf

Section 3 paragraph 3

It is a codified definition that applies to all law in the US. Now apply that to section 905 that you just love to quote.

Also since you obviously don't know what this common term is

Definition of BUSINESS

Or this one

What is place of business? definition and meaning

Game, set, match, but by all means feel free to continue to show your ignorance and laziness.

• Like Like x 2
  2. KODIAK (TM)

KODIAK (TM) Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2014
    Dead Moose, AK
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Lessifer

Lessifer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've thought it over, I'm not going to waste any more time with this. There's no specific mention of personal use in the regs because as a whole, starting from the title onward, the regs are for businesses engaged in the sale or distribution of tobacco products. Those words should not need definitions, but if someone doesn't accept that a person is not a business if they do not sell or distribute anything, then there's no point arguing. Again, if you get a different response from the FDA, I'll be happy to say that I was wrong. Until then, this has become a pointless discussion.

I've asked you what the point of this argument is, beyond the argument itself, and you've chosen not to respond to that question.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Verb

Verb Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Eastern, PA, USA
    In this day, when a buisness can have a religion, the line is pretty blurry.

Your polite extended effort impressed me. You deserve a break for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lessifer

Lessifer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I like debate, but not pointless debate. If there were a broader goal to this other than getting one person to understand how DIY will/will not be regulated, I'd probably continue.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Shekinahsgroom

Shekinahsgroom Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    South East
    Personal use wasn't the question that remains unanswered Less, it's the law that stipulates distribution is a requirement to be considered a tobacco manufacturer. Which as of now, since you provided the best and most enjoyable argument (but have decided to quit), will never be answered.

That was fun Less, I really enjoyed our discussion, thanks for playing along.

So what's next on the fruitless debate list? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. Shekinahsgroom

Shekinahsgroom Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    South East
    I caught me a BIG ONE!

[​IMG]

You put up a really good fight, Less...but I'm not a sportsman, so I'll just let you off the hook now.

Thanks for playing, that was awesome entertainment. :D

8. Epsilonsama

Epsilonsama Full Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Good ol' Schumer scheming for Big Tobacco, at least they dont have real power right now. We just need to make sure the Republicans on the other side of the aisle do not support this.

9. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Closing thread as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.