ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
TITLE 21--FOOD AND DRUGS
CHAPTER I--FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER H--MEDICAL devices

Look just below the header, it shows where you found it.
FDA home; medical devices; databases.

Babye...stop by when you get your facts together, Mr. Expert! :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/TobaccoProducts/Labeling/RulesRegulationsGuidance/UCM191940.pdf

Section 3 paragraphs 4and 5

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/TobaccoProducts/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/UCM527944.pdf

Section 3 paragraph 3

It is a codified definition that applies to all law in the US. Now apply that to section 905 that you just love to quote.

Also since you obviously don't know what this common term is

Definition of BUSINESS

Or this one

What is place of business? definition and meaning

Game, set, match, but by all means feel free to continue to show your ignorance and laziness.

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
I find this of interest (but not surprising):
508ed_DHv2_RL Webinar Slides 2016-forweb.jpg

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I've thought it over, I'm not going to waste any more time with this. There's no specific mention of personal use in the regs because as a whole, starting from the title onward, the regs are for businesses engaged in the sale or distribution of tobacco products. Those words should not need definitions, but if someone doesn't accept that a person is not a business if they do not sell or distribute anything, then there's no point arguing. Again, if you get a different response from the FDA, I'll be happy to say that I was wrong. Until then, this has become a pointless discussion.

I've asked you what the point of this argument is, beyond the argument itself, and you've chosen not to respond to that question.

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
I've thought it over, I'm not going to waste any more time with this. There's no specific mention of personal use in the regs because as a whole, starting from the title onward, the regs are for businesses engaged in the sale or distribution of tobacco products. Those words should not need definitions, but if someone doesn't accept that a person is not a business if they do not sell or distribute anything, then there's no point arguing. Again, if you get a different response from the FDA, I'll be happy to say that I was wrong. Until then, this has become a pointless discussion.

I've asked you what the point of this argument is, beyond the argument itself, and you've chosen not to respond to that question.

In this day, when a buisness can have a religion, the line is pretty blurry.

Your polite extended effort impressed me. You deserve a break for sure.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
In this day, when a buisness can have a religion, the line is pretty blurry.

Your polite extended effort impressed me. You deserve a break for sure.
I like debate, but not pointless debate. If there were a broader goal to this other than getting one person to understand how DIY will/will not be regulated, I'd probably continue.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East

Personal use wasn't the question that remains unanswered Less, it's the law that stipulates distribution is a requirement to be considered a tobacco manufacturer. Which as of now, since you provided the best and most enjoyable argument (but have decided to quit), will never be answered.

That was fun Less, I really enjoyed our discussion, thanks for playing along.

So what's next on the fruitless debate list? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East

I caught me a BIG ONE!

fishing-mita.jpg

You put up a really good fight, Less...but I'm not a sportsman, so I'll just let you off the hook now.

Thanks for playing, that was awesome entertainment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread