• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Classified shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaseman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Canada
www.reddcigs.com
Can someone help me out.

When dealing on the classified does Canada fall under "US / US Territories" from a shipping perspective?

Are the US Sellers that tight wired that they would not ship to the Great White North or does the border frighten them that much?

Many of our friends down south will not ship here.

Having said that, if you earn the respect and reputation as a formidable northern friend, you will find folks will down south who will bend over backwards to help you out, and eventually you'll have less difficulties.

Additionally, shipping up here is very costly, if you are looking for protection with tracking (which many do). A little grease goes a long way; try offering an extra 20-25 dollars on the deal to cover the burdens of shipping (assuming its worthwhile).

They also need to fill out forms etc, so unless you make things incredibly easy and packed with Canadian-niceness, it will simply be more convenient to deal with CONUS members.

The more people who have great experiences with Canadians, the more they open up.

Most ECF members are wise and protective when it comes to classified transactions. We are definitely "foreign" for many members, and our regulatory situation makes it difficult to be won over, rather than passed up.

Hope that helps.

PS. PMs are far better for building relationships than piping up in a thread for classifie transactions, IMO.

Good luck!

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Yeah,most problems stems from packages not reaching their destinations;I dont know what happends sometimes at the border,but 1 out of 100 seems to fall into a vortex and is shipped to oblivionville.

Like I made a trade with a member down south,he got my package but I have yet to get mine...this is annoying.

Besides that,money has no nationality;I have shipped to Argentina,UK,France,Germany,USA among others and I`ve received stuff from Norway,Germany,UK,USA,Russia among others w/o problems.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Yeah,most problems stems from packages not reaching their destinations;I dont know what happends sometimes at the border,but 1 out of 100 seems to fall into a vortex and is shipped to oblivionville.

Like I made a trade with a member down south,he got my package but I have yet to get mine...this is annoying.

Besides that,money has no nationality;I have shipped to Argentina,UK,France,Germany,USA among others and I`ve received stuff from Norway,Germany,UK,USA,Russia among others w/o problems.

Shipping to the states is just way quicker, I shipped some boges and drip tips to a friend, he had in in 6 days.....yet here I am waiting once again over 15 days for some equipment...as usual.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Many of our friends down south will not ship here.

Having said that, if you earn the respect and reputation as a formidable northern friend, you will find folks will down south who will bend over backwards to help you out, and eventually you'll have less difficulties.

Additionally, shipping up here is very costly, if you are looking for protection with tracking (which many do). A little grease goes a long way; try offering an extra 20-25 dollars on the deal to cover the burdens of shipping (assuming its worthwhile).

They also need to fill out forms etc, so unless you make things incredibly easy and packed with Canadian-niceness, it will simply be more convenient to deal with CONUS members.

The more people who have great experiences with Canadians, the more they open up.

Most ECF members are wise and protective when it comes to classified transactions. We are definitely "foreign" for many members, and our regulatory situation makes it difficult to be won over, rather than passed up.

Hope that helps.

PS. PMs are far better for building relationships than piping up in a thread for classifie transactions, IMO.

Good luck!

Thanks that did help.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON

I can alway have it shipped to Family in the US but what a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread