Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Nice detailed video, thanks!

Question: What is the reasoning behind filling with liquid prior to refilling with the batting?

Thanks,
Paul

This makes sure that the entire piece of stuffing gets wet. If you just go from the top you'll not get anywhere near a full cart.

Many people use syringes with needles on them to inject the liquid into the cart, starting from the bottom and working their way up to the top.

Maximum exposure = maximum yield.

Kevin

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2009
SW Ohio
This makes sure that the entire piece of stuffing gets wet. If you just go from the top you'll not get anywhere near a full cart.

Many people use syringes with needles on them to inject the liquid into the cart, starting from the bottom and working their way up to the top.

Maximum exposure = maximum yield.
I got fed up with cleaning the old stuffing. I bought a bag of polyester batting and just replace the batting with a nice new fluffy piece. This makes it vape like new again.

I agree with filling the cart a little over half way before putting the stuffing back in and then top off for a full cart.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I got fed up with cleaning the old stuffing. I bought a bag of polyester batting and just replace the batting with a nice new fluffy piece. This makes it vape like new again.

I agree with filling the cart a little over half way before putting the stuffing back in and then top off for a full cart.

Same thing I do. I'm all about re-stuffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread