Cleaning the Attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
Make sure you really really let it dry after doing all of that stuff. I remember I got too ansy after cleaning my pen atomizers and they were still not working properly. I then tossed my pen aside and was using my 901 and ladypipe. Two days later I tried my 801 again with the cleaned atomizer, gave it a good primer and it worked like new. Also, get a q-tip and wipe the battery end properly because even if you dry them out with compression and whatever other methods, the water tends to get stuck in the screwing part.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
I've tried them on other battys and no it doesn't change once the atty gets a hard draw it doesn't change. It was working perfectly a few hours ago with the new atty and now it's all hard to draw from. I'm wondering if this passthrough is ruining my attys! I have one more from them. I bought from my vapor store. I'll try the other, but this atty already has a hard draw and could be ruined now too! THAT'S FOUR OF THEM since my passthrough a week ago!

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Update: Okay you guys, I just knew something HAD to be wrong with all the trouble I've been having just in a week with 4 attys on this passthrough. Well tonight after my brand new atty started pulling super hard, I thought okay, for sure, this can't be right. So I did switch to the other passthrough I ordered from the same company and noooooooooo problems, drawing nice and smooth. So I have let the company know about this. I now know it was not my attys. So when my other 3 dry out by tomorrow afternoon sometime, I'm going to prime them and try them again on this new passthrough to see if the passthrough killed them or if it was just the bad passthrough making them draw so hard. I just knew something was not right. I will keep you posted on if the other 3 will work again once they are dried out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread