Clearance authentic mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Number of Canadian sites have Purge mods on sale, but selection is quite low. Gas City and Saddlehorseblues are a couple that come to mind. Ecigarettes.ca does sell used products, and authentic Purge mods are sometimes popular. All depends on what he is able to get his hands on.

A Google search brought back Sky Vapes (US) – large Purge selection with many on sale. Never used the store so no comment.

Mechanical king

Oct 20, 2019
Number of Canadian sites have Purge mods on sale, but selection is quite low. Gas City and Saddlehorseblues are a couple that come to mind. Ecigarettes.ca does sell used products, and authentic Purge mods are sometimes popular. All depends on what he is able to get his hands on.

A Google search brought back Sky Vapes (US) – large Purge selection with many on sale. Never used the store so no comment.
Thank you for those sites. I will check them out

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Evciggarettes is certainly not a Canadian company:(

Good deals but me being a Canadian the prices end up being quite a bit more when converted to Canadian funds. I’m still waiting for my next mech mod to come in the mail from source more. So no need for me to buy another. Still cool to look

If you do the math, most vape gear is actually cheaper in Canada than in the US once the dollar has been converted. Doesn’t really make sense for us Canucks to shop stateside unless we are looking for something that maybe rare/hard to find in Canada.

Juice can be cheaper in the US which makes an attractive buy, but keep in mind we have restrictions on how much nicotine that can be imported. There have a been a few claims here on ECF of Canadian Customs confiscating juice orders.

Mechanical king

Oct 20, 2019
If you do the math, most vape gear is actually cheaper in Canada than in the US once the dollar has been converted. Doesn’t really make sense for us Canucks to shop stateside unless we are looking for something that maybe rare/hard to find in Canada.

Juice can be cheaper in the US which makes an attractive buy, but keep in mind we have restrictions on how much nicotine that can be imported. There have a been a few claims here on ECF of Canadian Customs confiscating juice orders.
Did not know about that nicotine thing. That's unfortunate. I found a mod I'm going to order. Not exactly what I was looking for but it's a hell of a deal. Unicorn Bas tard v2 for $76... not bad for a single tube stacked 21700 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread