Clearance e-liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Thank you for the welcome....just posted for the first time a few days ago. A question....with some history first. Currently, I am a Craft Vapory member and get a subscription box each month from them. Very good selection of e-liquids. Sometimes they have a 20% off sale for members which is deducted from their average 12.00$ price for 15 ml. for non-members. Also, Giant Vapes sometimes has very good e-liquid in their clearance section. Do you know of other on-line vendors that have quality e-liquids in a clearance section??
I have done a goggle search and have found no other vendor with as good of prices as these two have also with a comparable selection of top rate e-liquids...

Thanks, :glug:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Hello everyone,

Thank you for the welcome....just posted for the first time a few days ago. A question....with some history first. Currently, I am a Craft Vapory member and get a subscription box each month from them. Very good selection of e-liquids. Sometimes they have a 20% off sale for members which is deducted from their average 12.00$ price for 15 ml. for non-members. Also, Giant Vapes sometimes has very good e-liquid in their clearance section. Do you know of other on-line vendors that have quality e-liquids in a clearance section??
I have done a goggle search and have found no other vendor with as good of prices as these two have also with a comparable selection of top rate e-liquids...

Thanks, :glug:
Not clearance but worth a mention, Mech Sauce, really good liquid at outstanding prices..then next best thing to DIY..

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
DenvapOr gave you some good advice, as well as the advice to check out Mech Sauce.

We are on a tight budget. Whenever someone here on ECF recommends a vendor (especially one in my price range), I try to check out their website. If I think it might be a vendor we will want to try and they offer an email newsletter, I sign up. If they do not offer email newsletters but have a Facebook page, I "Like" that. Between email newsletters and Facebook posts, I am usually able to keep up on sales and coupon codes.

I am expecting our first (hopefully not last) order from Mech Sauce today, according to Post Office tracking. Their prices are fantastic. I ordered about 8 flavors each for me and my daughter to try.

Denvap0r

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Colorado
Another place to try is Nicoticket. Everyone gets to use coupon code "BOGO" once. With that you you get buy-one-get-one, or essentially 50% off of your order. You may only use it once though so know what you want and then get a couple 60ml bottles for 50% off. They make exceptional juices. My personal favorite is the Frenilla.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Blue dot vapor, mechsauce, vape wild perhaps?

Thank you for suggesting Blue Dot. I'd never heard of it before. The prices are very good, and there's information on diketones, too. Too bad they haven't posted lab results, but I may contact them about that. Again, thank you.

Another place to try is Nicoticket. Everyone gets to use coupon code "BOGO" once. With that you you get buy-one-get-one, or essentially 50% off of your order. You may only use it once though so know what you want and then get a couple 60ml bottles for 50% off. They make exceptional juices. My personal favorite is the Frenilla.
Going to check them out... Right now there are still about 20 15ml bottles of e-liquid to vape. Like to have variety on hand, yet a reasonable amount so nothing goes flat...
+1 on Mechsauce. Prices are unbelievable and the quality is really good. Recieved my first order 2 days ago and already vaped about 5 mls of Empress milk. A lot of people have said to let it steep, but found it good right out of the mailbox
Not clearance but worth a mention, Mech Sauce, really good liquid at outstanding prices..then next best thing to DIY..
I just went to Mech Sauce webite....5.00$ for 30ml!?! That's even lower price than Mt. Baker Vapor which is what I started out with mostly a year/year and a half ago before I went to premium e liquids.

Last edited:
Thank you for suggesting Blue Dot. I'd never heard of it before. The prices are very good, and there's information on diketones, too. Too bad they haven't posted lab results, but I may contact them about that. Again, thank you.
I looked up diketones online because I never had heard of them until now. I went to Nicoticket site and was interested in the franilla and the creme brullee but they both have this in it. Can you give a quick summation of what you may know about diketones please?? What I read was that most flavorings for custards have this and cigarettes do to but, the long term effects of inhaling these are not known....can you add a bit of insight to this?

Thanks..

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
I looked up diketones online because I never had heard of them until now. I went to Nicoticket site and was interested in the franilla and the creme brullee but they both have this in it. Can you give a quick summation of what you may know about diketones please?? What I read was that most flavorings for custards have this and cigarettes do to but, the long term effects of inhaling these are not known....can you add a bit of insight to this?

Thanks..

There are several threads on ECF, including one on vendors that publish lab reports on diketone levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread