clearomizer for 808d batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
I got a new clearo to toy with yesterday, from a local store that kind of pushed it in my hands. It's the same as V2 EX Blanks (3-Pack) - V2 Cigs except the tip is not screw on so I guess it's the beta version.

From the appearance it looks like it could be the same piece as volt's new 808 clearo: Volt Mini Clearomizers

So far it has performed shockingly well. At $5/p it's overpriced but if the Volt is the same thing $2.99 seems more reasonable.

This is a small clearo right about the same size as a cartomizer so it fits on slim 808 batteries without protruding.

Hmm, that is actually pretty interesting. It looks like a hybrid between the Kanger T4's and the eSmarts. I actually thought it was the eSmarts until I realized the bottom ring was gone, it has a smaller capacity, and shorter wicks like the T4's.

Best of both worlds? I would actually be tempted to try these if it weren't for the price. $5 for a tiny clearo is quite a bit.

And for the record, the Volt Mini's are Kanger T4's with a different name, just like the Halo Mini's.

Arker

Apr 25, 2013
NC, USA
And for the record, the Volt Mini's are Kanger T4's with a different name, just like the Halo Mini's.

Well I am looking at this V2 in my hand and the zoomed in picture on the Volt site, and I cant find anything different (except, obviously, the logo.) But there are several small differences between the one in my hand and the picture on the V2 website.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
Well I am looking at this V2 in my hand and the zoomed in picture on the Volt site, and I cant find anything different (except, obviously, the logo.) But there are several small differences between the one in my hand and the picture on the V2 website.

It's possible that you got a different batch. Or I did. Who can tell?

All I know is that the Kanger T4s, the Halo Minis, and the V2 minis all perform, if not identical, then pretty damn close.

I suppose there might be a slight difference in draw, wicking, or vapor production, but I never experienced it. And I've tried them all.

Thinking about it though, I think I did run into a slight difference after cleaning where the V2s did still draw the same, but the Halo mini-tanks were getting a bit too tight. But that was only one batch. Nothing you could take as "qualitative proof".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread