Clearomizers for 808 Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

grubsie

Feb 28, 2014
Danville, NH
I started out with V2 cigs and have several batteries ( Think they are 808d-1"s?) with chargers. Looking to get clearomizers instead of using cartridges for these batteries. What would be recommended?

I am curious if there are also clearomizers that will fit these 808 batteries that have replaceable coils.

Love my Ego setup but still like the feel of cigalikes.

JaxMike

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
Jacksonville FL
Hi grubsie. I started with V2 also, and moved on to the iTaste vv; but still use my cigalikes sometimes.

I'm not aware of a rebuildable clearo for the kr808d. I used the Kanger esmart clearos, which might be better than the V2 clearos, but you can't disassemble them.

You can get five of them for $12.95 here: e-Smart clearomizers - package of 5

I could be wrong... maybe rebuildables do exist, but I'm not aware of them. (there is a kr808d subforum somewhere on here... you might check there)

Apec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Media, PA
808 Threaded Clearomizers

I ordered these exact clearo's for my V2 808 and they are rebuildable. It is a little larger than the battery, maybe an 1/8" each side of the battery, and it does use the battery a little more. I have the largest V2 battery and the EX, and it will last around 8 hrs.
The taste is amazing. I since have upgraded to a Revolver VV and MVP, but I still have the V2 around, the clearo I bought just tastes really really good.

I have also ordered from these guys a few times and shipping times are very good.
Hope this helps.......this is the first time I am helping someone instead of asking for help. hahaha

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
eSmart comes in 808 (and 510). I've never seen a Vision Nano in 808.

Shouldn't be too hard to find one, just be careful not to buy the wrong thread.

Smokeless Image has the Nano, or they did. It's been nearly a year since I looked at their site.

V2 and Halo have the T4.

There are plenty of rebuildable 808 clearos, but they're made for the eGo-sized batteries. Some will work with the stick batteries, like the CE4 and Vivi Nova. NHaler has the rebuildable CE4. I think Smokeless Image has the Nova, but I'm not sure.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
The clearo I bought for my 808 is larger than my 808, so I thought it would fit my 510/EGO batteries but it does not, it only fits my 808.....yet is larger than it....I'm sure their is a reason, I just don't know why.
If it uses the inner thread to make anconnection, then it won't fit on the eGo without an adapter. If it uses the outer thread, then it won't work because the firing pin is lower on the 510 device than it is on the 808.

JaxMike

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
Jacksonville FL
808 Threaded Clearomizers

I ordered these exact clearo's for my V2 808 and they are rebuildable. It is a little larger than the battery, maybe an 1/8" each side of the battery, and it does use the battery a little more. I have the largest V2 battery and the EX, and it will last around 8 hrs.
The taste is amazing. I since have upgraded to a Revolver VV and MVP, but I still have the V2 around, the clearo I bought just tastes really really good.

I have also ordered from these guys a few times and shipping times are very good.
Hope this helps.......this is the first time I am helping someone instead of asking for help. hahaha

Wow, learn something new every day! I'm gonna need some new clearo's for my little batteries soon and may give these a shot. Thanks.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Are these clearomizers female? I ordered spare cartos that were male and won't fit my KR808
still don't understand the 808D 808D-1 etc.
THX
808 and 808D-1 are pretty interchangable these days and mean the same thing. There is an 808D-2 model that isn't fully compatible with the standard 808, so only by items labeled 808 or 808D-1. Also from vendors known to carry 808 equipment: Bloog, Halo, V4L, Smokeless Image and V2.

The one and only blog post I did was about 808 batteries. I did a lot of research on them when I first started out because I was confused as well and couldn't get clear answers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread