The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Clearomizers!

Discussion in 'iVapour UK' started by Toby, Feb 10, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Toby

Toby Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    The famous E2s are back in a clear form, wicking issues solved - these work straight out of the box!

They're famous, they're new, they're sweet...

5-pack of C-E2 510 XL Clearomizers with mouthpiece tip.

2.8-3.0 ohms - 1.8ml capacity.

C-E2 510 XL Clearomizers

Loads better wicking than previous E2s, and now you can see when you're getting low on liquid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MichelleDen

MichelleDen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    Any chance for some 808's? Or horizontal coils with filler?

3. Toby

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    The MOQ for clearomizers is large, and the 808D-1/901 thread is not used nearly as much as 510, so would be a bit of a risk to justify getting them in IMO...

What is the "horizontal coils with filler" type?

The new stock clearomisers have the fatter wick btw.

4. MichelleDen

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    It is a carto with the same type coil as these, but it sits at the bottom. They produce massive vapor and flavour even with small batts. Its the ultimate cig experience, and once i tried em theres no going back. But sadly the only EU vendor that carryed them, has cut out the kr8 comepletely, including the cartos. They typically go at 2,4-2,7 ohm, so thats prolly why they work so well with small batts.. I have ordered from US but get big custom probs.. So trying to find a vendor in EU. Theres also several diff type bigger batt options in 808 now, you should tjeck it out? I use 808 cus it gives better options for switching between small and big, according to what im doing. Also 808 threads for some reason dont need as much cleaning, they dont produce as much of that black gunk the 510's do.

The only thing i use now are your 2,8 turbos. Theyre just the best runner up i could find. So thought since you talked about changing manu for your creator? There must be more people who want to try the new and improved small devices? Many a MODder has tried them and love them...

5. Toby

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    Are they the same as the GotVapes Vortex cartos?
    GotVapes VORTEX 808 Bottom Coil Clearomizer - 1.2ml 2.7ohm 5PK

I'm not sure who manufactures them.. email me if you know who does, and I'll look into it (whichever the ones are that you like)...

If you mean the ones with the digital voltage display on them (without vary voltage).. I think that is a pointless and fugly feature...

But I am interested in the Kanger cartos that are displayed with them (although I haven't tried them; and Kanger have been a real headache to deal with in the past...:()

6. otrpu

otrpu Account closed on request Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    Colorado
    I've used the newer MicroCigs R6 XL Clearo's. First one I loaded up, after three days of continuous vaping, using my FreedomSmokesUSA, Cinnamon Ceylon 18mg 50/50. Third day this carto had several hairline cracks at the connector, (510), base. Hasn't leaked yet, but has potential too. JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu

7. Toby

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    The relative ease of it coming off or cracking a bit at the base is a double edged sword...

So if it gets knocked, it could come off or get cracked at the base; but this element to clearos makes it easier to take apart, clean and dry burn, for much more extended life (if you so choose) :) -

8. MichelleDen

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    Must be the new soft cap ones?

9. markusmschafer

markusmschafer Full Member

May 31, 2011
    Easton
    can the Clearomizer be used on the silverbullet from altsmoke?

10. Toby

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    Yes; you can use the 510 clearos with any device that has 510 connector (all the SB, BB, Omega, and Alpha have 510 thread).

11. markusmschafer

May 31, 2011
    Easton

12. markusmschafer

May 31, 2011
    Easton
    Just got a delivery yesterday, awesome !!! Clearomizers are the way to go

13. Toby

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    Limited quantity available of empty clearo tubes, Clear Replacement Tubes 5-pack +£1.95; one pack per clearo order.

Both sites -
    Here
    or
    Here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.