Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
The famous E2s are back in a clear form, wicking issues solved - these work straight out of the box!

They're famous, they're new, they're sweet...

5-pack of C-E2 510 XL Clearomizers with mouthpiece tip.

2.8-3.0 ohms - 1.8ml capacity.

C-E2 510 XL Clearomizers

Loads better wicking than previous E2s, and now you can see when you're getting low on liquid.

clearomiser.jpg

hifistud said:
Have to say that the 2.9 ohm ones I got from iVapour are performing very nicely, wicking like a wicking thing, and just being plug'n'play darlings.

lovematt said:
i would have to agree with the old boy, so far they are working well straight out of the box. i did try to mod one but i found it did not work as well.

it will even take my homemade 20% vg liquid which the tanks would not.

Kingtut said:
They are great !! I have just received a del of more of them ,and I think they will be my preferred now, have had no wicking problems at all, and the flavour is great............ :2cool:

Dave said:
The clearomizer is a giant leap forward...

frog said:
I like cartos but keeping the batting wet ended up little different to using a standard atty.
Just got the clearo's from Toby and holy sh*† they are good!
I think I am really going to like these suckers... :)
Clearomizer-web.jpg

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
It is a carto with the same type coil as these, but it sits at the bottom. They produce massive vapor and flavour even with small batts. Its the ultimate cig experience, and once i tried em theres no going back. But sadly the only EU vendor that carryed them, has cut out the kr8 comepletely, including the cartos. They typically go at 2,4-2,7 ohm, so thats prolly why they work so well with small batts.. I have ordered from US but get big custom probs.. So trying to find a vendor in EU. Theres also several diff type bigger batt options in 808 now, you should tjeck it out? I use 808 cus it gives better options for switching between small and big, according to what im doing. Also 808 threads for some reason dont need as much cleaning, they dont produce as much of that black gunk the 510's do.

The only thing i use now are your 2,8 turbos. Theyre just the best runner up i could find. So thought since you talked about changing manu for your creator? There must be more people who want to try the new and improved small devices? Many a MODder has tried them and love them...

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Are they the same as the GotVapes Vortex cartos?
GotVapes VORTEX 808 Bottom Coil Clearomizer - 1.2ml 2.7ohm 5PK

I'm not sure who manufactures them.. email me if you know who does, and I'll look into it (whichever the ones are that you like)...

Theres also several diff type bigger batt options in 808 now, you should check it out?
If you mean the ones with the digital voltage display on them (without vary voltage).. I think that is a pointless and fugly feature...

But I am interested in the Kanger cartos that are displayed with them (although I haven't tried them; and Kanger have been a real headache to deal with in the past...:()

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
I've used the newer MicroCigs R6 XL Clearo's. First one I loaded up, after three days of continuous vaping, using my FreedomSmokesUSA, Cinnamon Ceylon 18mg 50/50. Third day this carto had several hairline cracks at the connector, (510), base. Hasn't leaked yet, but has potential too. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Are they the same as the GotVapes Vortex cartos?
GotVapes VORTEX 808 Bottom Coil Clearomizer - 1.2ml 2.7ohm 5PK
Hmm ya probably, just not clearos- but same system with the bottom coil.
I'm not sure who manufactures them.. email me if you know who does, and I'll look into it (whichever the ones are that you like)...

The best of them are kangers softcap cartos, but as you say, so ive heard several times. That they are impossible to deal with. But they have been copied by another.
Problem with that manu is that the only two vendors carrying them wont say who the g** d*** manu is.. bloog and nhaler..( hope its ok i just write it here) They would like an EU vendor to carry their product and be maybe like an affiliate.

If you mean the ones with the digital voltage display on them (without vary voltage).. I think that is a pointless and fugly feature...
Dont know that one, just meant some ego type things in diff sizes with 808 threads..
Have you seen the greencig g400? An 900mAh batt but in slim version so still able to hold the thing like a cig.. Length of the 280 mAh kr8's

But I am interested in the Kanger cartos that are displayed with them (although I haven't tried them; and Kanger have been a real headache to deal with in the past...:()
Must be the new soft cap ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread