Cleromizer, Atomizer Cartomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckeeling

Jan 8, 2013
Arizona
Hello everyone.
i Just recently purchased 2 eGo C twist 900 mah that was recommended to me by a friend along with a kanger T2 Clearomizer i really enjoy it but i want to be able to switch flavors at home without having to consistently clean out the clearomizer. i had seen somethings about drip tips and atomizers but i am not sure what would be good with the eGo Twist. Any recommendations? Also any personal favorite juices you could recommend?

T41CK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Taylors Falls, Minnesota
Drip tip is the mouth piece and I don't think you can use those on most clearomizers.

If you are going to use this clearomizer I would buy a couple heads for them, they are fairly easy to replace and cheap.(If your going to be permanently using this, but they are nice to have). These heads will last about a week I max and fairly cheap

You can switch in between flavors with the kanger, but you will need to rinse it out every time if you want to get the full flavor of that juice.

A Joytech atomizer will be nice for just testing out juices. You can also use this for everyday vaping but it gets old dripping all the time as they only hold 2 drops a juice. They will need 3-4 drops if it is brand new. When ordering one from make sure you rinse it out with DISTILLED water or VODKA. They come from the vendor with an oily residue on them when new. You can also use Isopropyl alcohol to do this as well but I suggest letting dry for 48 hours. This is why I just use vodka

Almost done

What types of flavors are you interested in sweet, harsh, bland so I can better understand you liking

If you need any help finding this products I've listed above feel free to post back and ask for links

Hope this helps T41CK

Ckeeling

Jan 8, 2013
Arizona
T41CK the reason i want to be able to have something that can change flavors fast is because i want to be able to try out different flavors or have the option to switch out a flavor for a short period of time. i have had mine for only 2 days and i guess i am just excited in trying different things because there is so much out there. I got the Tobacco Variety Pack from Halo and the torque is decent but i liked the midnight apple better because it wasnt as harsh. I also got a bottle of Zapple from a store here in phoenix called Zikwid and i really liked that one. so more of a fruity flavor is what i think i am going to like better.

Yzer what would you reccomend for a carto for the eGo? i want something with more vapor and flavor rather than a TH.

thank you guys for the responses

Amish Ed

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Lake Forest, CA
amished.wordpress.com
If you want try a new flavors without committing them to your clearo get a dripping atomizer and a drip tip to match. I.E. get a 510 dripping atomizer or a HH.357 and pair it with a 510 drip tip. Or, get a 306 with a 306 drip tip. I'm using the 306 with a canon drip tip for testing DIY juices and for the rare flavor that I just want to vape a little of. Dripping is pretty easy, just drop of few drops into the atomizer and vape. When it starts to taste harsh or lacks vapor/flavor, drip in a few more drops. Switching flavors can be as simple as blowing out the old one into a paper towel. Rinse it too if you want to make sure there's no residual flavor left over. Hope this helped.

Judge Dredd

Reviewer / Blogger
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
If you want to switch juices quickly, a dripping atomizer is going to be your best bet, but you're going to find that that becomes somewhat annoying (at least it has to me). I dump my clearomizers and soak them in alcohol for about two minutes, then I rinse them with water, fill with juice, and let it wick for five minutes. This is the quickest way I've found.

Ckeeling

Jan 8, 2013
Arizona
Judge Dredd i went to Zikwid here in phoenix i got an Atty but i dont care too much for it i dripped maybe 12-15 drops through it but i dont seem to get much vapor out of it and the taste isnt what it has cracked up to be... Perhaps im not doing it right? i kinda just trusted the guy there to pick me out something good so im not sure what it is.... As for cleaning out the Clearomizer i would rather spend the 10 minutes to clean it than dripping or try a different Atomizer.

Judge Dredd

Reviewer / Blogger
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012

kariM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Lethbridge, AB, CA
Hi, I also have the eGo Twist and what I is use multiple clearomizers - with different flavors. So I have a Vivi Nova with one, a Kanger T2 with another, a Kanger T3 with a different one and then two CE4 stardusts each with different flavors.

Since I am new to this - this not only gives me a chance to try different flavors - but different clearomizers. Then usually once or twice a week I wash them out. I have pretty much committed the Vivi Nova to my favorite flavor (at least for the week) since it holds the most.

I was not crazy about the Vivi Nova - but after I got thru the first tank full and cleaned and dry burned it - I am really liking it now. So - just another idea if dripping is not for you at this time.

CigarCylon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2011
NY, NY
I mainly drip and use any of these:
-Ego Mega B LR (low resistance) atomizer
-510 atomizer
-Phoenix RBA (rebuildable atomizer)
-Cisco 306 atomizer

You can get the first 3 at epipemods.com - as well as beautiful electronic pipes. The 306 you can get (Joye brand) at cherryvape.com with their Cannon driptip.

I don't even bother to clean/rinse out between flavors - I just drip the new flavor when done with the old. It may mix a bit but just refill and eventually the new flavor will be pure enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread