Status
Not open for further replies.

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
as this is both a Hardware comment and Supplier General notice.
i will leave it up to Admins as to weather this is the correct place for this.

First the Supplier was Netmixx Brick and Mortar local Pick up. Of course they have plastered a
No refund policy on any and all Atomisers, carto's, and Rebuilds and juice
So this a a Buyer Beware type of Thing.

Should go without saying these days.

Most hardware at the local store is clearly marked either King Style for example aka clone. or Over priced starter Ego ce 4 kits.
I picked up two weeks ago the I-go style (clone) mini dripper Rebuildable it fails for the follow reasons.

deck is way to small.
the o-ring seals were defective one was almost cut off by the cap but at 10 bucks if memory serves what do you expect.
the premade coil was shorted and useless. and was a PITA to recoil tossed it.

now the second Clone style was the I-go w picked up a few days ago and i just got around to coiling it was waiting on my kantal.
i used 28 gauge around a 1/16 drill bit 5/4 measured 1.1 ohms on my provari. vaped well however when i was switching it over to my mech mod for a test fire. i noticed juice everywhere in the connector, the deck had mirco holes at the threading head/deck mating and it leaked all over the provari threads. at 15 bucks i was hoping for better. this one also had the o-ring cut issue.

it seems nettmix may need better Q/C on the items they sell. unless it is by design that i had to get an item from another shop. it seems the bulk of the work is with juice and simple ego clearo's

i will say this out of the juice i have vaped from nettmix they have been quite fine no issue but then again it's juice.
i wont say anything else about nettmix after all they did warn me NO Refunds but i am inclined to think maybe i will stick with the juice or wait for the other local shop to get going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread