Clone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcollier9253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
Does anyone know how to tell a clone from an original Vamo5.? Here's the story.... My buddy bought one in a B&M in Portland. We are pretty much positive that it is real. He has since ordered two more, one from Smoktec (not Smoktech) and one from MyVaporStore.com. Both of those he can not screw his aero tank on to make contact, his nautilus will. The two ordered online has an extra little line around the top under the beauty ring unlike the B&M one, the aero tank works on this one.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
You must remember in China many of the manufactured items are farmed out to generic manufacturing facilities. Even a so called brand name was made in an electronic manufacturing facility. What is the real Vamo? They all are. Fortunately the so called other brands are about the same. I have never heard of a bad run of Vamos. You think this is a confusing mess? Egos are far worse. Go to Ali Baba and search Vamo. Then look at the source. You will see what I mean.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Likely a pin height issue. Can the AeroTank Pin be lowered?
Kanger has had Pin height issues for well over a Year now. Started with the BCC Releases - T3 and never corrected.
Dozens and dozens have asked for help with New Kanger BCC Tanks not firing - always the same - not making contact.

Edit: have 2 Aerotank Bases on order - will check for adjust ability when they arrive

Last edited:

bcollier9253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
Likely a pin height issue. Can the AeroTank Pin be lowered?
Kanger has had Pin height issues for well over a Year now. Started with the BCC Releases - T3 and never corrected.
Dozens and dozens have asked for help with New Kanger BCC Tanks not firing - always the same - not making contact.

Edit: have 2 Aerotank Bases on order - will check for adjust ability when they arrive

The Aero didn't apear to be adjustable, but I didn't look at it to well. I've just received an aero base for my PT2 I'll look at it. My setup did however work on his Vamo ( the one giving him problems).

And that's good to know about the new Evods, I was getting ready to order 5 or 6 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread