Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Thanks everyone for playing. The winning number is "383"

Winner 1 is dmdonald2 with 379
Winner 2 is joanj with 378
Congrats to both winners. Please email me at sales@rockymountainvapor.com or PM if you know what you want or if you prefer a code for future use.
Thanks again for playing and we will do it again next month.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Thanks everyone for playing. The winning number is "383"

Winner 1 is dmdonald2 with 379
Winner 2 is joanj with 378
Congrats to both winners. Please email me at sales@rockymountainvapor.com or PM if you know what you want or if you prefer a code for future use.
Thanks again for playing and we will do it again next month.

I was one of the winners in this contest. With the $35 gift certificate, I was able to add a little to it and be able to buy myself a MVP. Something I have been looking at for several months now. I am really loving it. It was shipped fast, well packed and Myshkin was wonderful to work with. Thanks again so much for the great prize and the monthly contests.

sashim80

Ultra Member
Jun 18, 2014
Gainesville, Florida,USA
I was one of the winners in this contest. With the $35 gift certificate, I was able to add a little to it and be able to buy myself a MVP. Something I have been looking at for several months now. I am really loving it. It was shipped fast, well packed and Myshkin was wonderful to work with. Thanks again so much for the great prize and the monthly contests.
Wow! Lucky! Lucky! Enjoy! :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread