KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Junjii loves us :wub:
(from their website)

"100% Natural and 100% Satisfied
We love our ejuice and want to make sure you do too. If you are not satisfied for any reason, just send back the unused portion and we will refund your purchase. "

What's NOT to love??!!
For my first Junjii Organic juice I'd like to try the Organic Maple Donut eJuice
ejuice-eliquid-organic-maple-donut.jpg

Reactions: 4lph4num3r1c

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Perhaps it's just me, but I couldn't find a way how to post a message on the website board?
Also, I noticed some strange glitches while browsing the website. Browser froze a couple of times, while switching between pages...
I'll have to double check. Perhaps it was my network who caused the crash, since I visited from my work and we have a somewhat restrictive network policy and addon/plugin rules.

VapingAriel

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2014
Akron, Ohio
OK...I'll start this off! I haven't tried Junjii juices yet, but became familiar with them during the 15 millionth post contest here on ECF. I LOVE the idea of organic juices, and would love to try them!

The "15 millionth post contest" was a lot of fun. Can't wait for 20 millionth post.

VapingAriel

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2014
Akron, Ohio
Perhaps it's just me, but I couldn't find a way how to post a message on the website board?
Also, I noticed some strange glitches while browsing the website. Browser froze a couple of times, while switching between pages...
I'll have to double check. Perhaps it was my network who caused the crash, since I visited from my work and we have a somewhat restrictive network policy and addon/plugin rules.

We were experimenting with a new "social" approach instead of a standard forum approach. I think it's a great idea but still needs a bit of work. The forums will be in place today, let me know if you have any issues with the new forums. The site doesn't require any plugins but you may have run into script issues that won't be an issue with the forums.

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
We were experimenting with a new "social" approach instead of a standard forum approach. I think it's a great idea but still needs a bit of work. The forums will be in place today, let me know if you have any issues with the new forums. The site doesn't require any plugins but you may have run into script issues that won't be an issue with the forums.

Hey, thanks for the reply!
I'll poke around later this evening. I think it was actually your on-site giveaway that crashed the browser, but like I said, it might've been the restricted network, that couldn't load up some component, or something...
Either way, will report if I manage to replicate it.

Also, this. This sounds tasty... mhmm...
organic-ejuice-zombieblood2.jpg

Zombie Blood eJuice

VapingAriel

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2014
Akron, Ohio

If you like Passion Berry Lime then you may also like the Pina Colada Mist in the Asthenosphere collection. If you are interested in trying that out, enter the coupon code "ECF" during checkout for $5.00 off your order. You can use that coupon with other coupons and sales events to combine them for massive savings. If you try it out, let me know what you think. I personally love the Pina Colada Mist. It's perfect, not too much flavor and not too little, great clouds and reminds me of being at the beach in Maine.

VapingAriel

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2014
Akron, Ohio
Hey, thanks for the reply!
I'll poke around later this evening. I think it was actually your on-site giveaway that crashed the browser, but like I said, it might've been the restricted network, that couldn't load up some component, or something...
Either way, will report if I manage to replicate it.

Also, this. This sounds tasty... mhmm...
organic-ejuice-zombieblood2.jpg

Zombie Blood eJuice

Ah... yes that makes sense. That is also a touch point we need to look at. The contests are handled by a 3rd party provider and their plugins take a bit of time to load. I'll have that fixed today for you.

The "Zombie Blood" is on the top ten best sellers and it is awesome. It's not something I personally can vape all day, but it is a phenomenal juice. It's also on sale now at 50% off this week.

Reactions: anjelvape77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread