[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
Our legendary free juice promotion is back! From now until 9pm MST Wednesday, October 15th, we will double the quantity of juice in your order. If you order 1 bottle, you get 2, if you order 2 bottles you get 4. You get the idea. If you are placing your first order you can use the coupon code "welcome" to receive 20% off. That works out to $4 per 30ml bottle! There has never been a better time to try our juice.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Good Luck on your sale.
JC_goody.gif

RubyRuby

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
British Columbia, Canada
Just placed my first order! Very excited to try a new Canadian supplier, as my last MBV order got stopped at the border. If this liquid is good, you will have a new steady customer.
I am wondering about steep times - since this is custom blended I assume it will not have any time to develop before it hits the mail. Any recommendations as to how long I should wait to try these?

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
Just placed my first order! Very excited to try a new Canadian supplier, as my last MBV order got stopped at the border. If this liquid is good, you will have a new steady customer.
I am wondering about steep times - since this is custom blended I assume it will not have any time to develop before it hits the mail. Any recommendations as to how long I should wait to try these?
Different flavours require different steep times. Fruity flavours can taste great when they are fresh and tobacco flavours sometimes mature after a couple of weeks. We suggest trying all of your juices right away then steeping the ones you find least impressive.

RubyRuby

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
British Columbia, Canada
I received mine very quickly, and the first order deal is indeed hard to beat! I have only tried two of the eight I ordered, and they were both good. I think they will get better with steeping, so I have set them aside for a bit. I will definitely be ordering from this company again! (But not for a little while, as I now have a LOT of juice on hand!)
I am delighted to find a quality product, reasonable prices (even without the deal) and good service so close to home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread