Status
Not open for further replies.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I'm hearing good things about the subtanks but sometimes I'm suspicious of the source. Might be a good product if you want plug and play with the option of rebuilding.

On the other hand, my cloupor 30w device works best with rebuildables above 1.5 ohms and would not play well with stock coils under 1 ohm. Hence I'd either go with a rebuildable or go with a device that can consistently regulate at lower resistances.

Best thing to do is to head to youtube to see if it's right for you.

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
Hey mate!

1. I don't want to make the viking suspicious, but yeah it's a solid choice for that build -- I'd definitely go with the mini and not the nano though unless you want to invest in a drip tip insulator. The cloupor goes as low as 0.45, so it can handle both the 0.5 & 1.2ohm coils for the subtank, and most are running the subtank at or well below 25w.

2. Keep an eye on that Cloupor Mini, they're having some real issues right now with them catching on fire and not just when charging.

Do listen to the viking and check out various reviews though. The other option in that category is the Delta II which has gotten good reviews, but I've avoided due to its whistle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread