Coffee-ish Tobacco flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

g2manhou

May 14, 2013
Houston
I'm a noob to the forum, but not vaping. Lately I've been looking for a tobacco flavor with a slight coffee flavor. One of my favorite tobacco flavors was Blu's tobacco flavor, but theirs is really weak with virtually no throat hit. But I'm looking for a flavor either exactly or similar to theirs, but with throat hit. Anyone know of any? By the way, I'm rocking a Halo G6 with a minitank.

khaugust

Sep 3, 2013
Sarasota, Fl, USA
I'm a noob to the forum, but not vaping. Lately I've been looking for a tobacco flavor with a slight coffee flavor. One of my favorite tobacco flavors was Blu's tobacco flavor, but theirs is really weak with virtually no throat hit. But I'm looking for a flavor either exactly or similar to theirs, but with throat hit. Anyone know of any? By the way, I'm rocking a Halo G6 with a minitank.

I got mine from Mount Baker Vapor....it's good...I also bought a straight coffee flavor and mix it with my tobacco

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I use feellife cappuccino and roar J55 half n half or roar J55 3/4 and roar raging witch 1/4 - both combos come VERY close to a blu. I believe Johnson Creek??? makes a flavor that is indiscernible. I have not tried theirs as of yet to speak for it though. I will say the MBV coffee flavors are un-vapeable and i LOVE coffee - bleck! But taste is subjective.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I do a mix of a coffee and tobacco flavor that I and some other vapors who have sampled it love.

I mix equal parts of:

• Coffee from Copper Creek

• Black Diamond tobacco flavor from eVo

• Sweet Cream flavor from My Freedom Smokes

People have said it tastes like the edible and tasty coffee beans sold around Christmas time.

Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I use feellife cappuccino and roar J55 half n half or roar J55 3/4 and roar raging witch 1/4 - both combos come VERY close to a blu. I believe Johnson Creek??? makes a flavor that is indiscernible. I have not tried theirs as of yet to speak for it though. I will say the MBV coffee flavors are un-vapeable and i LOVE coffee - bleck! But taste is subjective.

Yeah, I've been hit and miss with MBV's liquids but I keep going back because the prices and service are hard to beat.

I use their tobacco flavorings in my Evil DIY Lab and I have to say they're some of the best I've tried.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Yeah, I've been hit and miss with MBV's liquids but I keep going back because the prices and service are hard to beat.

I use their tobacco flavorings in my Evil DIY Lab and I have to say they're some of the best I've tried.

I have not tried their flavorings yet, I was a little nervous to - but that's reassuring to hear! For some reason their espresso tastes like inhaling smoke from a campfire? I see a lot of people rave about the fruit and menthol flavors they create, but I must admit I like coffee, vanilla, caramel type flavors - and so far I have only one semi vape-able flavor from them out of 5 or 6. It seems all of these flavors have...a taste? like burning plastic? I really don't know how to describe it - but my taste buds were not happy LOL.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Yuck I can't stand MBVs tobacco flavors. They do not use tobacco in their tobacco flavored e juice.

Taste is subjective. Their Ankarra, Oriental and RY4 flavors make a nice blend. The Virginia Tidewater has the same piney, grassy flavor that the tobaccos that come from that area do. To my buds, anyway.

I have some flavorings coming from RTS and Express that MBV doesn't carry, but I threw in a few bottles of tobacco flavorings from there, too. I'm working on cloning the Red Oak Domestic and I'm really close.

I really, really like Mister E-Liquid's Jamocha Haze. It is by far the best coffee flavor I've ever tried and it's the only non-tobacco liquid in my every day rotation. I might try mixing that with one of my tobacco liquid experiments to see what comes of it.

IMZed

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Hamilton, OH, USA
I have not tried their flavorings yet, I was a little nervous to - but that's reassuring to hear! For some reason their espresso tastes like inhaling smoke from a campfire? I see a lot of people rave about the fruit and menthol flavors they create, but I must admit I like coffee, vanilla, caramel type flavors - and so far I have only one semi vape-able flavor from them out of 5 or 6. It seems all of these flavors have...a taste? like burning plastic? I really don't know how to describe it - but my taste buds were not happy LOL.

I must admit I've never tried Mt Baker, even though I've read glowing reports and recommendations. They've not had anything I was impressed with enough to actually buy! But... Are you allowing your flavors/combinations to steep? My general rule of thumb is to allow tobacco flavors to steep for at least 2 weeks, and fruit flavors for at least 1 week. This will help the flavors mature and (hopefully) overcome some of the negative tastes. Also, I use MTS Vape Wizard (from FlavourArt). Just a little bit works wonders on some flavors, and it's relatively cheap. I get it from MyFreedomSmokes, and he also has ethyl maltol if you're into that, though I've never tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread