Coils for iJoy Avenger Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

JClark93

Feb 1, 2019
Hello guys, I’m super new to vaping.
My husband does and he bought me the mod, but he has PSCed to Italy and I’m still in the states for now.
Anyways on to the question, when I went to get new coils the guy at the vape shop gave me the smok baby beast or whatever the coil is in the right of the picture and the guy in the video is explaining that they are NOT compatible.
I was wondering why I wasn’t getting good flavor ‍♀️ Anyways, I was wanting to see if anyone knew good places and what brands/ types of coils are actually compatible with this device.

Attachments

• 45C60241-340D-4214-849C-29A890BAE688.png
    45C60241-340D-4214-849C-29A890BAE688.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 155

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Lol. He actually gave you a different brand? That’s like trying to fix a Ford with Honda parts. Dude should know better, and if he doesn’t carry the coils you need he should just say so.

Looking up the avenger baby it’s got some oddities. Voice activated?! I’m not really understanding what that would be good for. Also the batteries are unusual. I’ve never heard of 20350 batteries before. Replacing those may be an issue.

Anyway, the tank it seems to come with is the iJoy diamond baby. Googling “iJoy diamond baby coil” I get pages of hits. The top one seems to be eBay though which is NOT a place you want to buy any vape gear from. It’s full of counterfeits. Most stores based in the USA will have fairly quick shipping and have real product. Chinese based places are often cheaper but the shipping time goes from days to months, and you have to be more careful about counterfeit merch.

JClark93

Feb 1, 2019
Yeah no kidding... I’m just like well guess it is compatible guy works in a vape shop he should know what he’s talking about lmao.
I literally brought everything up there too and showed it to him. Damn turd lol paid like $20 for them too it seemed to work okay for a while and then yesterday after work I tried inhaling and literally tasted nothing.
Now it is only faint hints of stuff. Hopefully, it didn’t do anything funky to the mod or I’ll be upset.
The only thing good about the voice command is you can tell it what wattage you want instead of clicking the button a bunch of times so there’s that. Otherwise it is pretty useless.

Lol. He actually gave you a different brand? That’s like trying to fix a Ford with Honda parts. Dude should know better, and if he doesn’t carry the coils you need he should just say so.

Looking up the avenger baby it’s got some oddities. Voice activated?! I’m not really understanding what that would be good for. Also the batteries are unusual. I’ve never heard of 20350 batteries before. Replacing those may be an issue.

Anyway, the tank it seems to come with is the iJoy diamond baby. Googling “iJoy diamond baby coil” I get pages of hits. The top one seems to be eBay though which is NOT a place you want to buy any vape gear from. It’s full of counterfeits. Most stores based in the USA will have fairly quick shipping and have real product. Chinese based places are often cheaper but the shipping time goes from days to months, and you have to be more careful about counterfeit merch.

Reactions: bombastinator

JClark93

Feb 1, 2019

JClark93

Feb 1, 2019

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Yeah they got me all messaged up because those coils they gave me are supposed to be ran at 55W and I’ve been running them on 50 which could be another part of the problem. ‍♀️
Definitely will be going to a different vape shop and I think my husband is getting me a better mod

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: bombastinator

JClark93

Feb 1, 2019

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Status