Collecting question

Status
Not open for further replies.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Serial numbers are MEANINGless on Vapes.... Unless you are refering to TRUE authentic stuff. Then the first and least would be the, differently valued than the rest. More or less,Too subjective. Sometime the last is worth more than the rest, sometimes worthless than the rest. Most serial #s on mods are RANDOMLY generated. Most mods are made from random pieces assembled together.. Some of those pieces may have been pre-numbered. Printing and engraving are generally done BEFORE assembly.

gcdos1963

May 11, 2014
Lawton, Ok
Serial numbers are MEANINGless on Vapes.... Unless you are refering to TRUE authentic stuff. Then the first and least would be the, differently valued than the rest. More or less,Too subjective. Sometime the last is worth more than the rest, sometimes worthless than the rest. Most serial #s on mods are RANDOMLY generated. Most mods are made from random pieces assembled together.. Some of those pieces may have been pre-numbered. Printing and engraving are generally done BEFORE assembly.

Thanks for your input. I have purchased the new Blaq by Cartel. They have a spreadsheet that you can request a specific number. I think I could get one in the 15-30 range, or I thought about requesting the very last one in the production run which they are doing 300. I am new to collecting authentic mods, so I thought there me be some be value for getting the last one. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread