The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Comic Book Vapers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dready, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dready

Dready Full Member Verified Member

Jul 15, 2013
    New York, NY
    Aside from vaping, one hobby Ive been enjoying for 20+ years is Comic Books, Infact Im the asst. Manager of a Comic and Gaming store in Westchester NY. ANYWAY I was curious if there were any other Comic geeks on here. What books are you currently enjoying? is there anything your looking foward to in the pipeline?

ill start, Im REALLY enjoying Saga by BKV (which I can only explain is Romeo and Juliet set in the star wars universe on a Shroom trip), Elephantmen, Prophet and The Wake. I also bought the Orc Stain TPB and LOVED it!!

Im also looking foward to Brandon Graham's Multiple Warhead collection as well as Raphael Albuquerque to take over art duties on Animal Man.

One Love & Happy Vaping:vapor:

2. bigt

bigt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    PA
    My two favorite ongoings right now are Walking Dead and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Seriously! It's good!)

I just got finished reading a gem from JMS called "Rising Stars" that I had no idea existed. A friend lent it to me and I was blown away.

3. Dready

Dready Full Member Verified Member

Jul 15, 2013
    New York, NY
    Rising Stars is great!! I have not been enjoying comics as much as I am now in my whole life, reason being im reading almost no superhero titles...The new 52 and Marvel NOW just broke my heart, The heroes I grew up learning about and coming to love are non existent now. But on the other hand, all these other books I opened up too are life changing lol.

If I could make a suggestion to ANYONE, check out "The First Law Of Mad Science" By Mike Isenberg, issue 4 JUST came out last week and that book is off the hizzle fo shizzle!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.