Comic Book Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dready

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
New York, NY
Aside from vaping, one hobby Ive been enjoying for 20+ years is Comic Books, Infact Im the asst. Manager of a Comic and Gaming store in Westchester NY. ANYWAY I was curious if there were any other Comic geeks on here. What books are you currently enjoying? is there anything your looking foward to in the pipeline?

ill start, Im REALLY enjoying Saga by BKV (which I can only explain is Romeo and Juliet set in the star wars universe on a Shroom trip), Elephantmen, Prophet and The Wake. I also bought the Orc Stain TPB and LOVED it!!

Im also looking foward to Brandon Graham's Multiple Warhead collection as well as Raphael Albuquerque to take over art duties on Animal Man.

One Love & Happy vaping:vapor:

Dready

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
New York, NY
My two favorite ongoings right now are Walking Dead and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Seriously! It's good!)

I just got finished reading a gem from JMS called "Rising Stars" that I had no idea existed. A friend lent it to me and I was blown away.
Rising Stars is great!! I have not been enjoying comics as much as I am now in my whole life, reason being im reading almost no superhero titles...The new 52 and Marvel NOW just broke my heart, The heroes I grew up learning about and coming to love are non existent now. But on the other hand, all these other books I opened up too are life changing lol.

If I could make a suggestion to ANYONE, check out "The First Law Of Mad Science" By Mike Isenberg, issue 4 JUST came out last week and that book is off the hizzle fo shizzle!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread