! Community Hello ! xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxVixeNVapoRxx

May 20, 2020
Sin City Nevada
Hello everyone,

I joined this forum cause it's Q-time:rolleyes: and I was done reading all my other forums on the UK side of things, but thought I might as well see what everyone else is saying in the world during this time.

Just want to tell everyone a little bit about myself. I've been vaping since 2019 and I recently started to vape on pods but now I am starting to think about building again ( cause im bored ) haha.. Anyways, I like fruit and candy flavored e-liquid, I think all bans and FDA regulations need HELP! As much help as the Trump administration for handling the Epidemic. I mean lets face it our whole Constitution and laws need to be re-done …:pervy:1776 Laws are a bit out dated wouldn't you think? haha… :p
Please don't take anything I say to heart, it's honestly just meant to poke and make fun, im sarcastic a lot of the time. Hope you guys can handle my Weirdness, yes… I am literally weird… :thumb:
Thank you for having me and I look forward to commenting and posting up here often about things that bother me, I don't know about, need help on, and help in general :pervy:..

Stay Happy - and Stay Vappy

:nun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread