Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Absolutely, the internal resistance in my DMM is 0.01. I realize that they are supposed to be 2.5 but mine measure a little higher. No big deal....

Thank you, Vaporologist. I only had a couple of the Platinum cartos so I wanted to make sure. They seemed to deliver a much hotter vape than the Drip Tip cartos, even though they are in the same range, resistance-wise. I'm trying to decide which ones I like better. I'm not a fan of high wattage vaping; I use delicately flavored eliquids and they seem to perform better when not overheated. Anyway, I favor 2.5-2.9Ω range on my eGo/Riva batteries.

Speaking of the DT cartomizers, Isaac, dear, any news?

EDIT TO ADD: I just noticed that there are two different kinds of "platinum" cartos: the V2 and the premium. I think I had the premiums. Hmmm.... What's the difference between them? Different resistance? :facepalm:

Last edited:

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
EDIT TO ADD: I just noticed that there are two different kinds of "platinum" cartos: the V2 and the premium. I think I had the premiums. Hmmm.... What's the difference between them? Different resistance? :facepalm:

My Premium Platinums do measure between 2.5-2.6 ohm. The V2s are slightly higher resistance but wick waaaay better

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Always thinking. Switched that is one of the best posts I've seen on ECF. I know it is in the Ikenvape subforum but they need to make a sticky for this and put it in the ECF library.
respect-046.gif

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Always thinking. Switched that is one of the best posts I've seen on ECF. I know it is in the Ikenvape subforum but they need to make a sticky for this and put it in the ECF library.
respect-046.gif

Thank you for your kind words 5 card. No here is fine, the rumour mill has circulated throughout the forums wrt the Iken line. I'm a greedy bugger :lol:. Too much advertising = bare shelves for us :( Fusion comes to mind.... Wrt who buys them, I don't think Isaac cares one way or the other :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread