Confused about battery types - threading

Status
Not open for further replies.

msmarti58

Sep 20, 2011
Central Ohio
My friend ordered a KR808D1 battery, a generic, from MyVaporStore.com. All she can put on it are her White Cloud cartomizers, of which she doesn't have many. She SHOULD be able to put her V2 cartomizers on it, but they won't fit. And yet her White Cloud and her V2 cartomizers both fit on the White Cloud and the V2, just not on this generic. I don't understand why not, since both are the KR808D1 batteries.

I once had found a great chart which listed out the different sized batteries one could find out there, and which are compatible, but can't find it anymore.

Anyway, she doesn't know what kind of cartomizers to go ahead and order for this generic.

Thanx much!

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Kr808's come in Gen 1 and Gen 2. Gen 2 is regulated to 3.7 volts till the battery goes dead. Gen 1 starts a little higher and the voltage drops with the battery depletion. Some KR808 suppliers tweak theirs in such a way that you can only use their cartomizers to get a proper vape. I am not familar with the brand you mentioned but Kanger horizontals might work. With 510's you can tweak the bottom if its not making contact at all. With the 808's you have to find a matching OHM cartomizer or get an adapter from Good Prophets to use a 510 carto on an 808 etc.

It would also help if you know exactly what ohm this off brand delivers to make sure the 808 she buys will vape properly and not just fit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread