confused about volt and wattage....

Status
Not open for further replies.

guccirush9876

Jul 22, 2015
uk
yea ive read about vapefest sound like its going to b good! another dancing banana woop
when you say temp to try do you mean make your own or buy, as you know I was asking ppl about eliquid shops and most said diy, but a few ppl threw a few names up and I did buy from them, im after a peanut butter I just got one arrieved today and jeeze fook knows what it was but no peanut butter I can tell you that, im sure u said make your own I may be wrong, I just know ide be rubbish at making my own ive prob poison myself and I don't mind buying as I enjoy vaping,i got from drip drop and im using them now I got 3 30ml bottles cherry cappichino blueberrycheese cake and all are ok, and im happy to use, but the one from vapable jeeze !!!! nasty!! ive got some due in morn from purevape I think I ordered apple and sumthing else ,

Reactions: Izan

guccirush9876

Jul 22, 2015
uk
I own itaste vv4 , you can see the volt or watts when ya fire it , if ya set volts like 5v fire and look at screen you gonna see how much watts its giving on the left corner , and same thing for watts , if ya set it like 9 watts and fire it , it will show ya how much volt it givin.

I dont know why some mods have volts control while better mods had only watts.
I got another question for you did ur battery get REALLY HOT WHILE CHARGING, and I mean really hot to the point u have to put it down? as I found out that I can also use my phone charger to charge it and it got super hot, is it safe when that happens?

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
I own itaste vv4 , you can see the volt or watts when ya fire it , if ya set volts like 5v fire and look at screen you gonna see how much watts its giving on the left corner , and same thing for watts , if ya set it like 9 watts and fire it , it will show ya how much volt it givin.

I dont know why some mods have volts control while better mods had only watts.
A Provari only has VOLTS, mini 2.5..

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
I got another question for you did ur battery get REALLY HOT WHILE CHARGING, and I mean really hot to the point u have to put it down? as I found out that I can also use my phone charger to charge it and it got super hot, is it safe when that happens?

No it should not get hot while charging, heat is a warning sign.
It is always best to use the charger it came with.

Some juices are mixed fresh when you order them and will taste funky or off these need time to steep / flavors to meld sometimes a day or two sometimes weeks.
Always shake your juice before filling.

mjrshark

Jun 6, 2015

It get warm but not too hot , use another charger , maybe it giving more/less amp than it should be, try another charger and try another cable as the one came with it didnt last long.

Some juices are mixed fresh when you order them and will taste funky or off these need time to steep / flavors to meld sometimes a day or two sometimes weeks.

Itaste vv4 comes with manual and micro usb cable only , no charger.

pevinsghost

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
St Louis, MO
Because electricity is invisible and foreign to many people I try my best to use analogies that will help people to understand that basic electricity concepts are not difficult at all provided that someone displays them in a non intimidating way.
When I was in training to be an electronics technician, one of my classmates asked the instructor if he "had to" think of electricity as electrons passing down a path of molecules, or as water in a pipe, because those analogies confused him. The instructor said no one's "seen" electrons passing down a wire, because you can't see individual electrons, that's just the best guess based on observations, so if it made it easier to pass the test to imagine little yellow elephants marching on the wires, then that's fine. For the rest of the course, electricity was referred to as little yellow elephants by my classmates, and a fault was referred to as the elephants being angry.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    The instructor said no one's "seen" electrons passing down a wire, because you can't see individual electrons,

untrue........... That may have been the way it was many "moons" ago but through the use of a Attosecond Quantum Stroboscope they have indeed seen individual electrons.

Attosecond Quantum Stroboscope

The atomic model looks pretty much how particle physicists thought it would and so do the electrons. They had been having difficulty seeing the electrons due to their rapid velocities but do to newer hardware they have managed to see them. I don't think they have seen them in current form (traveling down a wire) but since their atomic models have been accurate I see no reason too think when electrons travel through a wire that physicists are not accurate in those assumptions as well.

There have been many analogies developed through the years in order to help people have a mental visualization of what voltage and current are. Analogies make a good tool for teaching in this area as it makes the abstract become clearer in the minds of students. However, out of all the analogies I've heard of, I like the plumbing analogy the best. The reason why is because it is closer in reality to the way things really are than many of the others. A valve with a knob in it inserted into a pipe is a good analogy for the property of resistance in a wire because by slowing turning the valve to shut off the flow, you are providing more resistance to the flow of water. Same thing happens in an electric circuit.

I do not like too "unrealistic" of analogies to try to teach students with as it strays too far from both the proven truths and the theories. Pink elephants are very large and wires are small in comparison and it is ludicrous to try to imagine them traveling down a wire. I try to use analogies that are closer to the way things really are but yet hopefully are good enough to get rid of the abstract nature of electricity and electrostatic/electromagnetic forces.

guccirush9876

Jul 22, 2015
    uk

aha okies , I guess im just lazy as I keep my battery charger upstairs as I charge while in bed and my phone charger in lounge , but il stick to my battery charger from now! it sure is a euduaction on here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread